So where does everyone rank this game amongst their GOAT list?

#31KyryloPosted 8/28/2013 2:11:13 AM
TC is disgruntled DmC fanboi. He should get a life. It's only flopped videogame.
#32myghostisdeadPosted 8/28/2013 2:36:30 AM
DmC is not even uttered in my likable average games of all time. it really is just a step down in the franchise. 13 year old casual gamer that plays games for fun...Deja vu.
#33FireMage7777Posted 8/28/2013 3:22:53 AM
jakeDiLLa posted...
If you guys hate it so much why are you posting on the message board? Just curious...

and if you re-read my post you'll see that I stated I never played any of the previous games. So is there anyone else like me who just got into DMC starting with this iteration?

And yeah, I'm 13 because I have a life and become a casual gamer when stuff gets busy. So sorry I like fun, easy games.

Maybe I'm posting on the wrong board because based on the responses it seems like it might be filled with people who are still upset they rebooted the series a la Tomb Raider and lots of people love it, while they would rather play the old DmC's with their dusty ps2's in their parents' attic.

See? Anyone can subtily hurl immature insults... is that y'alls purpose on this here board? Cuz if so then I'm out, but if it's to discuss WHY or WHY NOT this game is GREAT or NOT GREAT then how about some well thought out posts instead of this "youz must be liek a lil kid ta think dis" nonsense, hypocrites....

You won't be missed
---
"That challenge guy" from The Legend Of Dragoon board
100/135 points in CB9
#34produnerPosted 8/28/2013 3:48:23 AM
DullahansXMark posted...
produner posted...
TriangleMasher posted...
produner posted...
Ur mum is GOAT lul sic brun

ur mum is a GOAT because ur a furry lel siker burnt popcorn

ur mum wishes that she's as kawaii as furries. ur mum is 30 but feels like 60 lul

But in truth she plays at 10-15.

Mumception.

We are talking about age. You're implying that she's 30, feels like 60 (years old) and plays like 10-15, which is either an implication of being young and energetic or you're a pedophile. Are you strictly talking about age or strictly talking about it in the context of FPS? Or both (mumception)??
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate."gfaqs lead mod/admin.
#35QCTeamkillPosted 8/28/2013 5:29:18 AM
jakeDiLLa posted...
If you guys hate it so much why are you posting on the message board? Just curious...

and if you re-read my post you'll see that I stated I never played any of the previous games. So is there anyone else like me who just got into DMC starting with this iteration?

And yeah, I'm 13 because I have a life and become a casual gamer when stuff gets busy. So sorry I like fun, easy games.

Maybe I'm posting on the wrong board because based on the responses it seems like it might be filled with people who are still upset they rebooted the series a la Tomb Raider and lots of people love it, while they would rather play the old DmC's with their dusty ps2's in their parents' attic.

See? Anyone can subtily hurl immature insults... is that y'alls purpose on this here board? Cuz if so then I'm out, but if it's to discuss WHY or WHY NOT this game is GREAT or NOT GREAT then how about some well thought out posts instead of this "youz must be liek a lil kid ta think dis" nonsense, hypocrites....

Hey bud, I can only admire your courage and dedication at trying to share your positive experience about this game on GameFAQs. I could see many people light up to anti-DmC apologists on other boards.

I mean your first time posting was deleted by a moderator, I tried to bring it back and again the moderator deleted it. It's hard to fight against propaganda.

They say third time is the charm so let's hope this one will stick around a little longer!
#36KyryloPosted 8/28/2013 5:46:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37rockman11_zPosted 8/28/2013 6:02:44 AM
jakeDiLLa posted...

You can like easy games but your opinion holds no weight. You're a casual and a kid so why would we listen to you?

W/e, it's school today so don't forget your lunchbox on the way out. Lol
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#38StrelokPosted 8/28/2013 10:33:16 AM
Yes the moderators are so biased eh QCT?
It's not like most criticism towards this game gets blammed hard and the mindless praise and bashing of Bayo is outright permitted, no sirree.

It's not like when Baseman said that calling someone fat/ugly/jerk is a-ok, but when I did it I outright got warned for "looking for ways to bypass the flaming rules"...
Right?

Oh wait, that stuff happened.

Stop being so friggin salty, you're like one of those "we're being prosecuted" Christian folk.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#395hadowsPosted 8/28/2013 10:37:24 AM
No specific order:

1. Castlevania SotN
2. Okami
3. Legend of Zelda OoT
4. Super Metroid.
5. Super Danganronpa 2
---
Ill add something here later....
#40TriangleMasherPosted 8/30/2013 7:34:58 PM
produner posted...
DullahansXMark posted...
produner posted...
TriangleMasher posted...
produner posted...
Ur mum is GOAT lul sic brun

ur mum is a GOAT because ur a furry lel siker burnt popcorn

ur mum wishes that she's as kawaii as furries. ur mum is 30 but feels like 60 lul

But in truth she plays at 10-15.

Mumception.

We are talking about age. You're implying that she's 30, feels like 60 (years old) and plays like 10-15, which is either an implication of being young and energetic or you're a pedophile. Are you strictly talking about age or strictly talking about it in the context of FPS? Or both (mumception)??

ur mum plays at 10-15
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
Every day's great at your Junes