Playstation4 version?

#1BlackSheepWallsPosted 9/15/2013 12:53:28 AM
I sure hope they will release a PS4 version of this game, with 60fps and even better graphics.
Don't get me wrong this game is nearly perfect, but not being 60fps is the only part which is worse than anything DMC1-4. Make this 60fps and this game is perfect!
#2smithkakarotPosted 9/15/2013 1:00:42 AM
No.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3NINFanboyPosted 9/15/2013 1:04:23 AM
Re-release it so it can flop a second time? Why not, I like a good laugh every now and then.
---
The internet in a nutshell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaHarYdJ2O8
#4smithkakarotPosted 9/15/2013 1:04:56 AM
It would be a waste of time, money, and plastic.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5DMANSLANDPosted 9/15/2013 1:08:58 AM
I wouldn't mind a port or a sequel if they learned from their mistakes. I don't mean story or characters either, I mean just the combat and gameplay. When a game over a decade old plays smoother than the reboot, there's a problem.
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#6_Uwye_Posted 9/15/2013 1:21:22 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
Don't get me wrong this game is nearly perfect

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Game is too "old" for a port anyway. It could make sense as a DD title, but why would they waste the time and effort given that the market has already spoken against the game? To make people even more angry at capcom?
#7StrelokPosted 9/15/2013 1:25:45 AM
By all means, let Capcom re-release this so it can flop again.
I mean, they have about 152 mil in the bank, and... uhh...

You know? I'm not even sure if they have the money to port this thing...

DO IT CAPCOM! DO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 9/15/2013 5:11:57 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
I sure hope they will release a PS4 version of this game, with 60fps and even better graphics.
Don't get me wrong this game is nearly perfect, but not being 60fps is the only part which is worse than anything DMC1-4. Make this 60fps and this game is perfect!

They're going to do that with Dynasty Warriors 8 ( PS 4 version), so I guess everything is possible by now. XD

I wouldn't get surprised, to be honest...
#9Phantom_Opera_GPosted 9/15/2013 5:53:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Phantom_Opera_GPosted 9/15/2013 6:00:11 AM
if they were to release a version they should released the outsourced PC version that runs at 60fps with the mods by fans that include a Turbo Mode, no colour coded enemies, and probably a lock-on button, guns actually do damage, enemies don't becomes helpless when you use the Dante Trigger and a constant decreasing Style meter that doesn't sit at SSS despite the fact you're doing nothing it wouldn't be perfect it would no doubt be better than what NT did. But ofcourse a DMC5 either by Capcom - or as we know it would be highly unlikely but its still a nice thought - Platinum Games would be the right and more sensible choice to actually making money to help Capcom climb out of that crater they've dug for themselves. It would be a gamble sure but Capcom are currently in a situation where they must go big or go bankrupt.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg