The style system is just like DMC2

#1UltimateGeth39Posted 9/19/2013 2:46:20 AM
Both are there to make dante and donte feel better about themselves.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#2Mother-NesuPosted 9/19/2013 3:41:07 AM
But i like DMC2 and DmC. :(
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 9/19/2013 4:07:49 AM
Arius was the best thing in DMC 2. He literally saved the game.

Intense, tough, dangerous, unpredictable, armed and sexy. Also, his mustache was quite awesome. Too bad Dante gave him his crown and he died by Lucia's hands....:(

Regarding DmC, I had similar feelings about Bob Barbas. He was the best boss in the entire game. No matter what antis think about DmC, I think Bob Barbas was quite interesting and he was a cool character...
#4smithkakarotPosted 9/19/2013 8:27:10 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Regarding DmC, I had similar feelings about Bob Barbas. He was the best boss in the entire game. No matter what antis think about DmC, I think Bob Barbas was quite interesting and he was a cool character...

Most antis think Bob is the best character in DmC, actually. Mostly because they find his insults funny, I guess.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5ufaraPosted 9/19/2013 8:38:27 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Most antis think Bob is the best character in DmC, actually. Mostly because they find his insults funny, I guess.

I thought it was for his visual style. That was actually pretty neat. But the fight itself was lame.
---
"SHABOOOWIE!!" - Genie -ducktales the movie
#6UltimateGeth39(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 10:23:42 AM
All of the boss fights are lame bob is just a little less lame.
---
#75hadowsPosted 9/19/2013 11:00:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Psychochild27Posted 9/19/2013 11:47:53 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

Bob is a garbage tier Nightmare fight designed by people who completely missed every single design element that made Nightmare interesting to go up against.

Even the Hunter is significantly more competent, if only because a garbage tier Beowulf is easier to slap together.
#9UltimateGeth39(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 8:34:08 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...

Bob is a garbage tier Nightmare fight designed by people who completely missed every single design element that made Nightmare interesting to go up against.

Even the Hunter is significantly more competent, if only because a garbage tier Beowulf is easier to slap together.

I didn't say bob was a good boss I just consider him better than the other s*** in this game but yeah the hunter was better also.
---
#10DullahansXMarkPosted 9/19/2013 9:44:58 PM
Is it weird that I had the hardest time increasing DMC2's style gauge as opposed to the other three games?

I just realized, the further ahead in the timeline a game is, the harder of a time I have increasing the style gauge. The games also get easier the further ahead you go, too