What Western publisher will buy the DMC franchise?

#1shatterstarPosted 9/20/2013 10:48:34 AM
We all know that Capcom doesn't have enough money to maintain their existence in the coming next gen industry. Therefore sinking the majority of their money into next gen titles like Dead Rising 3, Strider, and Deep Down with hopes of these 3 games performing well to turning some form of profit to please their investors and establish funding for other next gen projects.

They are also releasing Ducktales: Remastered in a shinny gold disc form and selling it at retail stores.

Talk about desperation..lol.

I give them about 2 years and they'll be auctioning off all their franchise to other companies, mainly Western companies. Since we're the ones with the really deep pockets and king of the gaming industry at the moment.

GTA5 has already sauntered past the $1 billion milestone during its first three days on sale, which pretty much spells it all out for you mate.

(Now for the DMC franchise)

What publisher will buy the DMC franchise.

#1: EA

#2: Deep Silver

#3: Activision

#4: SEGA (Japanese)

#5: Square Enix (Japanese)

#6: Ubisoft

#7: 2K Games

#8: Namco (Japanese)

and many more.....

Also if one of these publishers buy the franchise or not. Will they continue with the original franchise or the rebooted DmC version and will they hire Ninja Theory to develop it.
#2Rising_shadowPosted 9/20/2013 10:59:43 AM
The clown is back in the house. So what happened to your unwavering faith in Capcom's oh so solid sales?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3smithkakarotPosted 9/20/2013 11:05:08 AM
Hey, did anyone hear anything just now? No? Huh, must've been the wind.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 9/20/2013 11:14:16 AM(edited)
I could see Sega and Square buying the franchise.

However, my heart and blood go with Koei/Omega Force. They really know how to entertain me with Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Gundam and so many other franchises...XD

I've just read about the sales for GTA 5...Insane. I can't believe there aren't talks about a movie based on the franchise.
#5OracleGunnerPosted 9/20/2013 11:15:35 AM
shatterstar posted...
We all know that Capcom doesn't have enough money to maintain their existence in the coming next gen industry. Therefore sinking the majority of their money into next gen titles like Dead Rising 3, Strider, and Deep Down with hopes of these 3 games performing well to turning some form of profit to please their investors and establish funding for other next gen projects.

They are also releasing Ducktales: Remastered in a shinny gold disc form and selling it at retail stores.

Talk about desperation..lol.

I give them about 2 years and they'll be auctioning off all their franchise to other companies, mainly Western companies. Since we're the ones with the really deep pockets and king of the gaming industry at the moment.

GTA5 has already sauntered past the $1 billion milestone during its first three days on sale, which pretty much spells it all out for you mate.

(Now for the DMC franchise)

What publisher will buy the DMC franchise.

#1: EA

#2: Deep Silver

#3: Activision

#4: SEGA (Japanese)

#5: Square Enix (Japanese)

#6: Ubisoft

#7: 2K Games

#8: Namco (Japanese)

and many more.....

Also if one of these publishers buy the franchise or not. Will they continue with the original franchise or the rebooted DmC version and will they hire Ninja Theory to develop it.

Not really. Are you in Capcom? If not then stop spreading lies.

Releasing a physical version of a game requested by people...OMG they must be desperate.

Lol no, actually thanks to you they will probably survive the next generations, your ability to predict is truly amazing. Now I know Nintendo is a western company.

OMG a highly anticipated game sold more than a reboot no one cared for, what a huge upset and surprise.

Which one the original or the wannabetryhardedgy?

Why should you care?

Already discussed.

Doubtful at best.

Too concentrated on COD.

Lol no.

Hah, no.

Trying to figure out how to milk gold at the moment.

Unlikely

None that truly would want or care for the wannabe but okay.

They shouldn't. NT is too busy making Iphone games before the bubble explodes, so the only possibility is the original since the
wannabetryhardedgyneedsmorelinkinparkemotrulyastoundinglyunoriginal"game"
is forgotten by most.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#6OracleGunnerPosted 9/20/2013 11:16:26 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

However, my heart and blood go with Koei/Omega Force. They really know how to entertain me with Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Gundam and so many other franchises...XD

I've just read about the sales for GTA 5...Insane. I can't believe there aren't talks about a movie based on the franchise.

DO NOT JINX IT.

GTA needs to remain a game, not a movie.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#75hadowsPosted 9/20/2013 11:20:50 AM
On topic: none.

Offtopic: Best fight/boss theme on the DMC series? I really like Credo's theme.
---
Ill add something here later....
#8smithkakarotPosted 9/20/2013 11:21:28 AM
5hadows posted...

No need for on-topic posts, let's just derail this sad thread.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#9shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:22:06 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

However, my heart and blodd go with Koei/Omega Force. They really know how to entertain me with Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Gundam and so many other franchises...XD

I seriously doubt Koei/Omega Force could even afford them.

Because Capcom are completely in the red. They need large amounts of money to payoff all these loans and investors. So they'll be selling all their franchise at top dollar.

I doubt Sega would even bother due to the huge amount of flops and failures they went through over the years. Square Enix, I doubt as well.
#10OracleGunnerPosted 9/20/2013 11:22:25 AM
smithkakarot posted...
5hadows posted...

No need for on-topic posts, let's just derail this sad thread.

Can you fly like an eagle?
---