More than half of Capcom Europe faces the axe

#31OracleGunnerPosted 10/3/2013 5:02:14 PM
I honestly don't know how to feel about it. Yes Capcom was going to restructure itself eventually however I think it's the wrong branch that got the axe and the wrong area on the totem pole. Still hopefully those axed will get new jobs soon.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#32ZeroX91Posted 10/3/2013 5:21:54 PM
I see the point and value in Mighty No. 9 (hell I'm in the 100$ bracket) but Inafune shouldn't act like he is above it, where was this want to take risks when he was still at capcom? We have more (more or less) identical iterations of megaman than CoD. Battle Network, Legends, and Command Mission (unless you want to count that one off soccer game) were the only ones to break the formula.

He is a great guy and I love his games but he should at least be able to acknowledge that he had a role in creating all those things he hates.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#33Ether101Posted 10/4/2013 3:53:46 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
I see the point and value in Mighty No. 9 (hell I'm in the 100$ bracket) but Inafune shouldn't act like he is above it, where was this want to take risks when he was still at capcom? We have more (more or less) identical iterations of megaman than CoD. Battle Network, Legends, and Command Mission (unless you want to count that one off soccer game) were the only ones to break the formula.

He is a great guy and I love his games but he should at least be able to acknowledge that he had a role in creating all those things he hates.

He was told not to make Lost Planet 2 and did anyways.

It seems that a lot of people where effected by Capcom's internal conflicts. Shinji Mikami recently gave out a 3rd completely knew reason for why RE was changed and it kind of sounds like BS.
---
River City Ransom: Underground needs 35147 CAD with 6 days to go.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/combitstudios/river-city-ransom-underground
#34TheOriginalMaxPosted 10/4/2013 4:35:10 AM
HellVGuard posted...
Been anchored in my mind since ever..

Don't you mean "anchormanned"? ;D;D;D;D;D;D

SiLVeR_420 posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
Meanwhile Comcept's Mighty No.9 kickstarter smashes through the $4 million mark and is still climbing

Its over now.

Oh is it, I'd seen AlphaOmegaSin talking about it recently saying it hit it's target and then some and I thought it was still on going lol

Anyway, good work peoples.

It hit its target day one. They only needed 900k for it. Got atleadt over 1.5 mil the first day and ended with 3.7 I think. But thanks to pay pal they ended with over 4 million.

Great news! :O
I was a bit worried there for a sec, but am really glad to hear this ^_^
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.