Ninja Theory, Capcom, and the future.

#21StrelokPosted 10/3/2013 11:29:08 PM
Not to mention lending games out to a friend and let's not least of all forget spiffy collector editions which rake in mad cash.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#22DMANSLANDPosted 10/3/2013 11:34:48 PM
shatterstar posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Huh? But in the thread you made before, you said that Capcom was getting desperate and you said that things weren't going well for Capcom. It even sounded like you were abandoning DmC. Now you're back to saying that DmC is great? o_O

Well that's pretty damn obvious mate. They're laying off people, closing studios down, and canceling projects.

The DMC franchise is pretty much dead and I don't see Capcom making another installment anytime soon. So I don't see why fanboys are still dwelling on it. Because there are plenty of other and more better franchises in Capcom's vault.

I'll give them 2 years before they close their doors for good and start liquidating all of their assets to pay-off their debts.

But in the meantime. appealing to the West are their only means of survival when it comes to console next gen gaming and digital gaming that is. Since the East are going completely mobile.

This new generation of consoles will put an end to disc based gaming and digital distribution will entirely takeover.

Because who is stupid enough, to go outside and travel to your local retail store, within bad weather, just to stand in line to purchase a damn game. When you could just download the game at home with all the pre-ordered bonuses at midnight.

1. Yes Capcom's only chance at survival is doing the thing that put them in the situation they're in in the first place, brilliant.

2. No it won't mate. Believe it or not, people actually WANT a physical copy of what they buy, especially when there could go so much wrong with digital downloads while with physical copies the worst that could happen is have it damaged or lost/stolen.

3. Stop with the idiotic assumptions, obviously no one would do that unless is an extremely hyped game like GTA V, most people actually wait and buy games when it's convenient for them. I don't know what world you come from, but it would explain a lot if that's the way you view others.

/feeding the troll
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#23syctheweilderPosted 10/4/2013 12:24:39 AM
lol game informer
#24smithkakarotPosted 10/4/2013 12:36:14 AM
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, WHEN HE'S CALLING FOR YOU
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#25demonfang178Posted 10/4/2013 1:23:24 AM
Man, you KNOW he has you on ignore now.

I don't know why. Nostalgia is one of the most chill users on the site. But then, one sure-fire way to get shatter to NOT reply is to treat him like a human being.
#26StrelokPosted 10/4/2013 2:11:38 AM
I like to see Lollerclown as a spambot that Ninja Theory forgot to deactivate.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#27Rising_shadowPosted 10/4/2013 2:31:48 AM
I'm pretty sure he put me on ignore after I called out his bull**** accusation that I was here for three years bashing NT and DmC. I dared him to find proof of it and well, he shattered.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#28SiLVeR_420Posted 10/4/2013 2:38:51 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
I'm pretty sure he put me on ignore after I called out his bull**** accusation that I was here for three years bashing NT and DmC. I dared him to find proof of it and well, he shattered.

He can't find proof for any claims like that.
---
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#29ukloukloiyPosted 10/4/2013 3:12:21 AM
Well.. i loved DmC and Enslaved, so i hope NT will make more games.
Im not the type of guy that equips quicksilver and plays the old DMC on DMD difficulty but i have a lot of fun fun with my DMC hd collection and DMC4..same i fun had with DmC
---
Naked General for special things,.....Unity In Nudity
PSN: Czlapaj
#30KyryloPosted 10/4/2013 3:18:32 AM
ukloukloiy posted...
Well.. i loved DmC and Enslaved, so i hope NT will make more games.
Im not the type of guy that equips quicksilver and plays the old DMC on DMD difficulty but i have a lot of fun fun with my DMC hd collection and DMC4..same i fun had with DmC

just check how everybody cares about it....nope not at all. Crap is crap. no matter how much you love it.