If you were given the DMC license and a big budget...

#51ufaraPosted 10/10/2013 3:27:33 PM
Lightborne posted...
If your a gamer then you should research the game before you buy, its common knowledge that there is a chance you may not like a game before its reviewed that's your responsibility so ib many ways you don't have a right to complain.

And again it seems its more opinion then anything towards the quality of dmc, if you kept up with the game then you should of known what you are getting. It was pretty clear from the first article of gow different it will be and more westernized and I think that's the real issue with fans but they won't admit and justify there hate with other things.

Actually, most of us here called out this game's mediocritie long before it shipped.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#52OracleGunnerPosted 10/10/2013 3:29:28 PM
Lightborne posted...
If your a gamer then you should research the game before you buy, its common knowledge that there is a chance you may not like a game before its reviewed that's your responsibility so ib many ways you don't have a right to complain.

And again it seems its more opinion then anything towards the quality of dmc, if you kept up with the game then you should of known what you are getting. It was pretty clear from the first article of gow different it will be and more westernized and I think that's the real issue with fans but they won't admit and justify there hate with other things.

So those without internet have no right to be angry?
Those that believe in a company have no right to feel furious?
So there is no freedom of opinion nor speech?

Seriously Light, this is pathetic even for you. Now westernization shouldn't excuse lower quality and should at least be able to be better than the GoW PSP games.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#53largerockPosted 10/10/2013 3:33:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54ufaraPosted 10/10/2013 3:36:10 PM

Seriously Light, this is pathetic even for you. Now westernization shouldn't excuse lower quality and should at least be able to be better than the GoW PSP games.

Those games were pretty decent for the console.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#55OracleGunnerPosted 10/10/2013 3:49:02 PM
ufara posted...

Those games were pretty decent for the console.

And they were pretty decent for the psp and somehow this game plays worse than them.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#56Psychochild27Posted 10/10/2013 4:41:59 PM
I liked this topic better when everyone was ****ing on the idea of an open world game.

/clearly I don't like change.
#57LightbornePosted 10/10/2013 5:02:58 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Lightborne posted...

So those without internet have no right to be angry?
Those that believe in a company have no right to feel furious?
So there is no freedom of opinion nor speech?

Sigh, never meant people without internet. And whatever you say we are all entitled to an opinion I guess, but I have enough experience to see the reasons.
#58StrelokPosted 10/10/2013 5:11:28 PM
And this begs the question, why name it DMC and keep stating in interviews that it will keep the spirit of DMC.

Why constantly insult and berate fans and the original franchise, call it crap and then deliver a product that is inferior *IN EVERY SINGLE WAY*?

You call us entitled, yet you show that you CLEARLY have no clue what our issues are, simply putting it down as "change", when change itself isn't our issue.

*ROTTEN TUNA BARRAGE!*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#59LightbornePosted 10/10/2013 5:40:25 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...
And this begs the question, why name it DMC and keep stating in interviews that it will keep the spirit of DMC.

Why constantly insult and berate fans and the original franchise, call it crap and then deliver a product that is inferior *IN EVERY SINGLE WAY*?

You call us entitled, yet you show that you CLEARLY have no clue what our issues are, simply putting it down as "change", when change itself isn't our issue.

*ROTTEN TUNA BARRAGE!*

You know very well that I never said it wasn't just about change. And I have a very good glue, I've been gaming since atari and that does entitle me to some perspective in the gaming world and I understand nostalgia all to well..
#60StrelokPosted 10/10/2013 5:54:39 PM

You did.
You are now flat out lying. Good job.
Allow me to quote you shall I?

#36 | Lightborne | Posted 10/11/2013 12:39:40 AM | message detail | quote
I would only hire open minded people who wont put on the nostalgia glasses everytime something new challenges their reality.

I also fixed that terrible grammar msitake as it makes my stomach boil with fury.
This is outright saying that because things changed we hate the game.
You're a liar. Plain and simply.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg