What do you not understand about the plot?

#1shatterstarPosted 10/13/2013 6:39:53 PM
Just like the topic.

Lets talk about your experience with DmC's plot and what parts of the plot that were a bit confusing for you.

Maybe if we put our heads together, we'll be able to clarify it all for you.
#2NostalgiaRulesPosted 10/13/2013 6:46:31 PM
shatterstar posted...
Just like the topic.

Lets talk about your experience with DmC's plot and what parts of the plot that were a bit confusing for you.

Maybe if we put our heads together, we'll be able to clarify it all for you.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but...Limbo confuses me a little. I know that it's an evil parallel world to the regular world that DmC Dante lives in. What I don't get is can Kat exist in Limbo physically or not?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 10/13/2013 6:53:35 PM
No one post. Just ignore this.
Shatter will just make up random bull to explain things despite saying that wasnt needed since everything was explained.
---
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#4shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 7:13:01 PM(edited)
NostalgiaRules posted...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but...Limbo confuses me a little. I know that it's an evil parallel world to the regular world that DmC Dante lives in. What I don't get is can Kat exist in Limbo physically or not?

Mate.

I'm always serious.

(As for Kat)

Kat doesn't exist in Limbo in a physical sense like Dante does. But instead, she projects an astro-form within Limbo, while her physical form remains in the real world.

Her astro-form allows her to walk freely through Limbo unseen nor heard by the demons. She can not effect Limbo in a physical sense but only through magic spells.
#5Lord_MizerPosted 10/13/2013 7:26:26 PM
*Sits on lawn chair*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#6smithkakarotPosted 10/13/2013 7:34:09 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
*Sits on lawn chair*

Hey, dudes, how do you think your own work would be if Tameem wrote it?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#75hadowsPosted 10/13/2013 7:38:09 PM(edited)
What I don't understand about the plot, let me tell what I can't understand the plot.

I read and re-read the entire damn thing, I know it's suposed to just "Skip time" but Diavolo's King Crimsom seems to do it and A LOT of other stuff happen when he uses it. And on every fight he uses the damn thing it seems to work in a different way.

I guess "it just works" is the only viable explanation to King Crimsom powers.

SiLVeR_420 posted...
No one post. Just ignore this.
Shatter will just make up random bull to explain things despite saying that wasnt needed since everything was explained.

---
Ill add something here later....
#8Lord_MizerPosted 10/13/2013 7:38:32 PM

It would be a disaster to say the least.

Like "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation or The Last Airbender" levels of disaster.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#9smithkakarotPosted 10/13/2013 7:41:55 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...

It would be a disaster to say the least.

Like "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation or The Last Airbender" levels of disaster.

A lot of my characters are dressed 1700's or Victorian style, so if DMC Dante is "not cool anymore," I wonder how much less cool those designs are?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 8:03:00 PM
Lmfao!

You know the funny thing about all this is.

I have 9 postings on this topic and the only one that I can see, is the one I've replied to.

So 6 postings are all from people on my ignore list that I can't even see.

(Conclusion)

So this is what remains of the original DMC fan base, that are still ranting about DmC and holding on to hope for a DMC5.

That's crazy!