What do you not understand about the plot?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What do you not understand about the plot?
3 years ago#1
Just like the topic.

Lets talk about your experience with DmC's plot and what parts of the plot that were a bit confusing for you.

Maybe if we put our heads together, we'll be able to clarify it all for you.
3 years ago#2
shatterstar posted...
Just like the topic.

Lets talk about your experience with DmC's plot and what parts of the plot that were a bit confusing for you.

Maybe if we put our heads together, we'll be able to clarify it all for you.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but...Limbo confuses me a little. I know that it's an evil parallel world to the regular world that DmC Dante lives in. What I don't get is can Kat exist in Limbo physically or not?
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
3 years ago#3
No one post. Just ignore this.
Shatter will just make up random bull to explain things despite saying that wasnt needed since everything was explained.
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
3 years ago#4
NostalgiaRules posted...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but...Limbo confuses me a little. I know that it's an evil parallel world to the regular world that DmC Dante lives in. What I don't get is can Kat exist in Limbo physically or not?

Mate.

I'm always serious.

(As for Kat)

Kat doesn't exist in Limbo in a physical sense like Dante does. But instead, she projects an astro-form within Limbo, while her physical form remains in the real world.

Her astro-form allows her to walk freely through Limbo unseen nor heard by the demons. She can not effect Limbo in a physical sense but only through magic spells.
3 years ago#5
*Sits on lawn chair*
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
3 years ago#6
Lord_Mizer posted...
*Sits on lawn chair*

Hey, dudes, how do you think your own work would be if Tameem wrote it?
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
3 years ago#7
What I don't understand about the plot, let me tell what I can't understand the plot.

I read and re-read the entire damn thing, I know it's suposed to just "Skip time" but Diavolo's King Crimsom seems to do it and A LOT of other stuff happen when he uses it. And on every fight he uses the damn thing it seems to work in a different way.

I guess "it just works" is the only viable explanation to King Crimsom powers.

SiLVeR_420 posted...
No one post. Just ignore this.
Shatter will just make up random bull to explain things despite saying that wasnt needed since everything was explained.

Ill add something here later....
3 years ago#8

It would be a disaster to say the least.

Like "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation or The Last Airbender" levels of disaster.
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
3 years ago#9
Lord_Mizer posted...

It would be a disaster to say the least.

Like "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation or The Last Airbender" levels of disaster.

A lot of my characters are dressed 1700's or Victorian style, so if DMC Dante is "not cool anymore," I wonder how much less cool those designs are?
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
3 years ago#10
Lmfao!

You know the funny thing about all this is.

I have 9 postings on this topic and the only one that I can see, is the one I've replied to.

So 6 postings are all from people on my ignore list that I can't even see.

(Conclusion)

So this is what remains of the original DMC fan base, that are still ranting about DmC and holding on to hope for a DMC5.

That's crazy!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What do you not understand about the plot?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived