What do you not understand about the plot?

#151smithkakarotPosted 10/16/2013 11:57:10 PM
I'd like to see Donte say "F*** YOU!" to Popeye the Sailor Man.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#152FrostDancer289Posted 10/17/2013 5:14:42 AM
smithkakarot posted...

Now is that before or after Popeye takes out the spinach and the proceeds to give Donte that spanking that mommy never gave him?
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#153DMANSLANDPosted 10/17/2013 6:29:11 AM
FrostDancer289 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Now is that before or after Popeye takes out the spinach and the proceeds to give Donte that spanking that mommy never gave him?

Trick question, Popeye wouldn't need spinach vs Donte
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#154shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 6:59:14 AM(edited)
Mixorz posted...
Why did Virgil shooting Mundus' spawn (not even a baby) rustle so many jimmies?

Because they're brains aren't capable of accepting the rebooted version of Vergil, over the original version of Vergil. That's why they are always comparing the two.

Why did so many antis cry during the demon sex?

Because these are fanboys and they're always crying and nitpicking about something.

RichterB17 posted...

Yes shatter, I was on this board from 2011 to release. You've trolled so many people I can see it being hard for you to follow. I remember when you were the idiot kid who actually admitted and apologized for trolling at one point and then you became Mr. Inside Man acting as if you knew inside information about the game and didn't.

I remember you even tried to imply that Mundus' baby was something important that NT was saving for a sequel and that ended up being BS. You really are a pathological liar. You seriously have issues.

I meant in person genius...lol.
#155RichterB17Posted 10/17/2013 8:01:02 AM
shatterstar posted...

I don't need to meet you in person mate. You've exposed yourself far too many times.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#156shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 8:53:50 AM
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...

I don't need to meet you in person mate. You've exposed yourself far too many times.

There you go...lol.
#157UbberDevilPosted 10/17/2013 9:30:23 AM
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...

There you go...lol.

If you're a woman then why did you make all of those sexist statements against women on the Capcom Unity boards?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#158RichterB17Posted 10/17/2013 11:11:22 AM
UbberDevil posted...
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...

There you go...lol.

If you're a woman then why did you make all of those sexist statements against women on the Capcom Unity boards?

Exposed #1.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#159Lord_MizerPosted 10/17/2013 12:07:26 PM
I don't think anyone sane enough would want to meet shatter in person, much less look at his/her mug.

On a more important note...

"When Captain America throws his mighty shield!
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yield!
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and the white and the blue will come through,
When Captain America throws his mighty shield!"
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#160shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 3:20:06 PM
UbberDevil posted...
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...

There you go...lol.

Lmfao!

What century are you from?

A female making sexist statements toward another female, either in a positive or negative way, isn't nothing new mate. Subscribe to Miley Cyrus's Twitter and Facebook page and you'll see that going on all day...lol.