Kamiya wants to make Devil May Cry 5. Tells fans to ask Kobayashi.

#91Ether101Posted 10/17/2013 7:46:53 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

ok....no.

Fine. Just spare us the "OH WOE IS WE, FOR WE HAVE BEEN DENIED A VIDEO GAME" shtick.

It is fact. Im not getting this game because it published for one of the lamest inventions in videogame industry.... and because its stupid to buy console for only 3 games without knowing if ever something worthy appears on it.
That aside Wii U users were acting as ungrateful bunch of kids for quite some time. They basically made all third parties published on it flop. Which effectively cut an hope for non first parties fans.

Right, because I should buy and re-buy crummy 3rd party games that I know are bad. The only ones that were worth it when the system lunched were Razor's Edge, which I picked up, and Zombie U. Everything else were either unappealing to me or arguably bad.
---
River City Ransom: Underground needs 20728 CAD with 6 days to go.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/combitstudios/river-city-ransom-underground
#92KyryloPosted 10/17/2013 11:12:34 AM
Ether101 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

ok....no.

Fine. Just spare us the "OH WOE IS WE, FOR WE HAVE BEEN DENIED A VIDEO GAME" shtick.

It is fact. Im not getting this game because it published for one of the lamest inventions in videogame industry.... and because its stupid to buy console for only 3 games without knowing if ever something worthy appears on it.
That aside Wii U users were acting as ungrateful bunch of kids for quite some time. They basically made all third parties published on it flop. Which effectively cut an hope for non first parties fans.

Right, because I should buy and re-buy crummy 3rd party games that I know are bad. The only ones that were worth it when the system lunched were Razor's Edge, which I picked up, and Zombie U. Everything else were either unappealing to me or arguably bad.

lol and than W101 sells like 5000 copies IN JAPAN. If this is not sign for ungrateful bunch of kids, i dunno what is. Seriously Nintendo should keep their fat fingers away from third parties, and just keep publishing mario, zelda, etc, not that Nintendo fanboys wants anything else
#93FrostDancer289Posted 10/17/2013 11:28:55 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ether101 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

ok....no.

lol and than W101 sells like 5000 copies IN JAPAN. If this is not sign for ungrateful bunch of kids, i dunno what is. Seriously Nintendo should keep their fat fingers away from third parties, and just keep publishing mario, zelda, etc, not that Nintendo fanboys wants anything else

Wow. You are really on this "ungrateful kids" kick aren't you?
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#94KyryloPosted 10/17/2013 11:40:22 AM
FrostDancer289 posted...

Wow. You are really on this "ungrateful kids" kick aren't you?

thats how its called.
#95syctheweilderPosted 10/17/2013 12:33:53 PM
FrostDancer289 posted...
Isn't this exactly what Psycho said to spare us from man?
#96Ink-RibbonPosted 10/17/2013 12:45:29 PM(edited)
syctheweilder posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kamiya is a known troll, don't take him seriously. He'll eventually be banned, due his trolling.

Then Twitter must have better mods than gamefaqs.

Kamiya is a troll. Everything he says, is meant to provoke other users. He is utterly transparent in this regard, yet has not been targeted by moderators...XD

No wonder why his games are barely selling...
#97Ether101Posted 10/17/2013 12:44:04 PM
Kyrylo posted...

Right, it has nothing to do with the game not being pushed or the fact that Nintendo's management is in the crapper.
---
River City Ransom: Underground needs 20728 CAD with 6 days to go.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/combitstudios/river-city-ransom-underground
#98KyryloPosted 10/17/2013 1:49:10 PM
Ether101 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Right, it has nothing to do with the game not being pushed or the fact that Nintendo's management is in the crapper.

well wii u has about 24 exclusives right now so its pretty hard not to notice :/
#99KyryloPosted 10/17/2013 1:50:16 PM
syctheweilder posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...

bayonetta 2 is commercial bs. on the scale of DmC, and i blame mostly Sega
#100syctheweilderPosted 10/17/2013 1:53:11 PM
Kyrylo posted...
syctheweilder posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...

bayonetta 2 is commercial bs. on the scale of DmC,

Tell me you don't actually believe this horse crap and are just trying to piss of frostdancer.

Please.