DmC is a beautiful game.

#491OracleGunnerPosted 11/1/2013 3:16:21 PM
This will end well.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#492ZeroX91Posted 11/1/2013 6:10:34 PM
FF 8 was a broken **** show with a bigger wanker of a protagonist than DmC.
Cardmod destroys the junction system when I can make the mc strong enough to solo the megabosses something is wrong....

At least Cloud mellowed out and developed a personality at the end. (until Advent Children that is...I think he started listening to Three Days Grace or somethin'.)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#493SiLVeR_420Posted 11/1/2013 6:16:16 PM
Sckarton posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
I'm just being fair to other entries:D

beside the same type of people who loved DmC, nobody like 8.

8 is my favorite...Though I admit its because its the very first one I played
---
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#494syctheweilderPosted 11/1/2013 7:32:03 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

At least Cloud mellowed out and developed a personality at the end. (until Advent Children that is...I think he started listening to Three Days Grace or somethin'.)

Thank Nomura for that. The flanderization of the cast of VII is on his hands.
#495ZeroX91Posted 11/1/2013 8:26:09 PM
syctheweilder posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I think the justification he used in an interview was something along the lines that "that was the Cloud fans were more used to" when asked about it...I've read a few fans reasoning as to why he would be depressed and it makes sense, but when you got the creator himself tellin' you it was fan service it kinda cancels it out.

At least Zack as has been awesome in all his incarnations...dat ending cutscene. T_T
---
#496SckartonPosted 11/1/2013 8:39:56 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I think the justification he used in an interview was something along the lines that "that was the Cloud fans were more used to" when asked about it...I've read a few fans reasoning as to why he would be depressed and it makes sense, but when you got the creator himself tellin' you it was fan service it kinda cancels it out.

At least Zack as has been awesome in all his incarnations...dat ending cutscene. T_T

i thought cloud was a loser who couldn't become a solder to impress tifa since he was a weak kid and he took zack personality to not return as a failure before he started believing his own lies (that moment when cloud said all that after they recovered him from the poisons, i actually respected him). also, cloud started to become emo once aeris died (i rejoiced when it happened since she doesn't have any personality beside being an ancient).

so, when did cloud was emo the whole time is what's the fans used to the most? i'm not a fan of 7 but i can say he's not emo all the time.
#497ZeroX91Posted 11/1/2013 8:47:50 PM
Sckarton posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

i thought cloud was a loser who couldn't become a solder to impress tifa since he was a weak kid and he took zack personality to not return as a failure before he started believing his own lies (that moment when cloud said all that after they recovered him from the poisons, i actually respected him). also, cloud started to become emo once aeris died (i rejoiced when it happened since she doesn't have any personality beside being an ancient).

so, when did cloud was emo the whole time is what's the fans used to the most? i'm not a fan of 7 but i can say he's not emo all the time.

I don't feel like typing just look him up on the ff wiki, you are sort of right.
---
#498largerockPosted 11/1/2013 8:48:34 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Zack and Crisis Core are the best things to come out of the FFVII compilation but then again that's not much of an accomplishment....

*looks at Advent Children*

*laughs*

*looks at Dirge of Cerberus*

*laughs like mad*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#499largerockPosted 11/1/2013 8:49:05 PM
OH OH OH
---
#500largerockPosted 11/1/2013 8:49:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURJDToKA0k
---