Advanced combos in this game?

#1HacknslashloverPosted 10/24/2013 2:35:04 PM
I just picked this game up on Steam recently, but this is the only active board of the game( I guess people are busy playing this).

I'm still kinda new to the game but this game has a lot of depth into it's combos and so far I"m having a blast with all the combos to be done in the game, what are everyone's favorite high level play combos in this games?
#2OracleGunnerPosted 10/24/2013 2:36:11 PM
Actually most have forgotten it exist. If you want depth go to Bayonetta or DMC 4.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#3Getter_JehutyPosted 10/24/2013 2:39:38 PM
There are a lot of advanced combos in DmC. This game is catered for pro players and hardcore.

Now that I mention it, I guess a lot of forum users here are angry because maybe the game is too hard for them?
---
I live a blessed life.
#4FireMage7777Posted 10/24/2013 2:41:28 PM
>Advanced combos
>DmC

Pick one
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#5OracleGunnerPosted 10/24/2013 2:41:45 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
There are a lot of advanced combos in DmC. This game is catered for pro players and hardcore.

Now that I mention it, I guess a lot of forum users here are angry because maybe the game is too hard for them?

Actually it was too easy. It gets boring to get SSS in about 2-3 blows, it doesn't help that the A.I is as good as DMC 2's.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#6DMANSLANDPosted 10/24/2013 2:42:32 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

(Sorry to whoever I stole this from.)
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#7Hacknslashlover(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 2:52:32 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
>Advanced combos
>DmC

Pick one

Why?

Getter_Jehuty posted...

Oh I see. But I don't think that's the case. I think people here just haven't tried the game I guess?
#8FireMage7777Posted 10/24/2013 2:53:56 PM
Hacknslashlover posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
>Advanced combos
>DmC

Pick one

Why?

Getter_Jehuty posted...

Oh I see. But I don't think that's the case. I think people here just haven't tried the game I guess?

Because advanced combos in this game don't exist. If you want advanced combos go play Bayonetta, or DMC3/4
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#9Hacknslashlover(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 2:56:11 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
>Advanced combos
>DmC

Pick one

Why?

Getter_Jehuty posted...

Because advanced combos in this game don't exist. If you want advanced combos go play Bayonetta, or DMC3/4

But I see people doing insane combos and keeping foes forever in the air, those aren't in DMC3 or 4. Bayonetta is just boring, dodge stuff -> witch time -> spam buttoms....
#10RichterB17Posted 10/24/2013 2:58:08 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
>Advanced combos
>DmC

Pick one

Why?

Getter_Jehuty posted...

Plenty people have, I have as well. It's boring and way to easy to do combos. There is some "advance" things you can do like learning how to properly jump cancel, but even that is easier to do than it was in the previous titles. Like Oracle said, if you are looking for advance then play DMC4 or Bayonetta. Both are better on a technical level than DmC.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden