DmC2 Story :D

#141Ink-RibbonPosted 11/6/2013 7:12:40 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
Guys, don't feed the troll, it's ink in disguise.

Well, keep saying that. I guess you need something to feel better. ;)

To be honest, that's not the first time I'm being accused of being an alt or having an alt. First, some guy kept saying I was shatter. Then, you're saying I'm that new user.

I noticed he loves imitating and using stuff that I usually use ( like winks and XD). It's nothing that bad, though. It's part of the life. I don't need alts and I barely have time to post here, even though I'll try to come here more times.

By the way, that's not the first time you accuse me of being an alt. You posted that same message some days ago and I answered you, just like I'm answering again. Oddly enough, you didn't counter it.

Anyway, it's fine. As long as you haven't wormed your way to the very nadir of repugnance, there is nothing to worry about.

What the? You've been accused too?

I guess the logic of Anti DmC is:

New user that likes DmC = alt
Veteran board member that likes DmC = troll
Strelok and anyone who sides with him = board hero

But it is fine. I like everyone here. They bring a huge smile on my face.

Actually, when I created my account, I didn't even post here at first. I posted on MGR boards. Oddly enough, I was accused there too, lol.

I even remember exactly and literally what a guy said when I first posted. He said "oh look, someone is just afraid of using his real account". I admit that my first topic wasn't popular, so maybe it was my fault talking about a game and assuming the worst ( I posted about Blade mode, thinking it would be broken). So, here I give my "mea culpa" position. XD

Then, some months later a guy called tehud ( I think that's his name) kept calling me shatter for no reason. He kept doing this for a while, until he stopped. Then rising shadow now thinks I have alts. It's part of the game, so I'm used to it, lol. I even remember when a guy cloned my profile ( something that I still don't get). His/her username was EXACTLY my username. No matter what I think about such user, it was obviously someone who had a crush on me, I guess. I mean, having a hard job to imitate me and even cloning my name. Talk about a pro work here. Ah, and a guy called Utapinisht ( don't know if that's the correct name) accused me of cloning my own profile. So he basically said that I create an alt with my own name and same stuff. Go figure. ;)

The other irony is that a lot of these guys keep using the word "mate", which is something always used by shatter... Maybe we can assume shatter has his alts too, including those who also write such word. Everything is possible. ;)
#142Hacknslashlover(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 7:31:48 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Actually, when I created my account, I didn't even post here at first. I posted on MGR boards. Oddly enough, I was accused there too, lol.

I even remember exactly and literally what a guy said when I first posted. He said "oh look, someone is just afraid of using his real account". I admit that my first topic wasn't popular, so maybe it was my fault talking about a game and assuming the worst ( I posted about Blade mode, thinking it would be broken). So, here I give my "mea culpa" position. XD

Then, some months later a guy called tehud ( I think that's his name) kept calling me shatter for no reason. He kept doing this for a while, until he stopped. Then rising shadow now thinks I have alts. It's part of the game, so I'm used to it, lol. I even remember when a guy cloned my profile ( something that I still don't get). His/her username was EXACTLY my username. No matter what I think about such user, it was obviously someone who had a crush on me, I guess. I mean, having a hard job to imitate me and even cloning my name. Talk about a pro work here. Ah, and a guy called Utapinisht ( don't know if that's the correct name) accused me of cloning my own profile. So he basically said that I create an alt with my own name and same stuff. Go figure. ;)

The other irony is that a lot of these guys keep using the word "mate", which is something always used by shatter... Maybe we can assume shatter has his alts too, including those who also write such word. Everything is possible. ;)

That's harsh D:

At least you can still have fun regardless xD

FireMage7777 posted...
Hacknslashlover posted...
No. Because objective facts says otherwise xD.

That's a lie

Noooooo, lies on you.
#143KyryloPosted 11/7/2013 12:41:16 AM
Hacknslashlover posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...

Or, I don't know....people that don't want to participate don't have to troll and bait everyone. Just a thought.

than your merry bunch should stop making pointless topics:D

It`s not pointless. Wasting time on a board of a game you don`t like is however.

Who are you kidding? most likey yourself. This board exist only for people to trash talk each other. Nobody gives a **** about this crappy game anymore.
#144NostalgiaRulesPosted 11/7/2013 1:44:13 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Well surprise, surprise. I wasted, and I emphasize the word WASTED, all that time posting some good ideas and not one pro-DmC fan responded. You said be polite and respectful, I was. This topic was bait after all, but I gave it a chance and was polite. Still, it's my own fault. I was 99% sure that not one pro-DmC fan would look at this, just like they rarely do anyway. I won't be making that mistake again.

I'm sure your verbosity will find a better place than this board, everywhere.

Sorry, friend, but I won't be leaving. I just won't be so quick to offer ideas to for DmC. Pro-DmC people should be surprised that I even did in the first place for a game I don't like.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#145NostalgiaRulesPosted 11/7/2013 1:54:23 AM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Nostalgia, i did not ignore what you said. You provided concise ideas.

Sad a lot of the Strelok team do not follow your example.

We must accept the fact DmC is a great game.

I do not accept that DmC is a great game. I think it's an awful game that's too glitchy and too chockfull of shock value. I think DmC is a terrible game. Then why am I here on a game board about a game I do not like? All the other original DMC boards are pretty much abandoned. This is the only place where I can even slightly talk about original DMC. But, I do not like this new DmC at all and never will. And most people here, like Strelok, did start out by calmly saying why they did not like DmC. The response they usually got was: "You just don't like the game because of the hair! You didn't even play the game! You stupid, fanboy, weaboos ruined DMC! DMC fans are the worst in the world!" So yeah, people tend to get less friendly when they've been treated badly for a game they didn't like.

And no offense to you or anything, but you kind of did ignore me. If I hadn't posted what I did earlier, I doubt anyone would've said anything about it.
---
#146NostalgiaRulesPosted 11/7/2013 1:59:45 AM
Mixorz posted...

Well bro, you staying on topic is very much appreciated, but it's like your post is surrounded by land mines. People are trying to get to it but there are several explosions going on.

I like the idea of Kat being a playable character, but I'd like to see her using her medium powers and for her missions to be stealth type missions, similar to something like Dishonoured.

Dante still needs to learn how to be a leader. That's one thing Vergil has over him. Vergil knows how to rally people for a cause, and probably is still able to. Dante clearly needs to learn how to have charisma and leadership skills.

Hmm...I'm going to respond very cautiously to you. You've been very rude and disrespectful to me in the past, even though I wasn't like that to you. I do find it a little strange that you're being so nicey nice all of a sudden. Just because I'm calm and polite, doesn't mean I'm a naive little fool. Regardless of all that, if you liked some of the ideas, then all right.
---
#147NostalgiaRulesPosted 11/7/2013 2:03:18 AM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
If Nostalgia person decides to think this is a bait topic, so be it. Who the hell is he anyway? XD

All I can say is DmC is a great game and there should be a sequel. It deserves it.

I figured it was a bait topic just to rile people because when I did post something calmly, I got ignored. 90% of pro-DmC fans seem to ignore people who respond calmly. I'm not sure why that is. :/
---