Any new DmC Combo Videos?

#1Psychochild27Posted 11/5/2013 7:23:20 PM(edited)
Was watchin' a pretty great new DMC4 Combo Video (Link below), and I was just wondering what the DmC Combo Video community's pumped out this week. Anything good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDeAGeg41Q

/god that's a great Nero right there.
#2StrelokPosted 11/5/2013 7:16:55 PM
Good Combo vids.
DmC Combo vids.

Pick one.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#3quickbeamPosted 11/5/2013 7:17:46 PM
The "mad" DmC videos are pretty good. Type in "DmC combo mad" to the YouTube search engine.
---
Holy **** a topic full of internet tough guys. Reality check, misanthropy stopped being cool, as well as idolizing Vegeta. - Vyyk
#4Psychochild27(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:23:01 PM
quickbeam posted...
The "mad" DmC videos are pretty good. Type in "DmC combo mad" to the YouTube search engine.

New ones. Most of those results are at least four months old, while DMC4 seems to be getting at least something new and worthwhile every month recently.
#5syctheweilderPosted 11/5/2013 7:24:49 PM
Not to mention that DmC doesn't give the player the tools to come anywhere close to matching feats performed in Devil May Cry 4.
#6quickbeamPosted 11/5/2013 7:25:25 PM
Oh, so you've already seen those ones then?
---
Holy **** a topic full of internet tough guys. Reality check, misanthropy stopped being cool, as well as idolizing Vegeta. - Vyyk
#7StrelokPosted 11/5/2013 7:29:17 PM
I did and they aren't good, not even close to the stuff people pulled out in DMC3 and 4.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#8Psychochild27(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:31:17 PM(edited)
quickbeam posted...

... Well yeah, actually. There's simply not that many. Most of them are over half a year old with a few exceptions (And those are typically about 4 months old or so) and once you get past the first page of results, DMC3 and DMC4 videos take over completely. Where's the new stuff that really pushes this game's combat to its breaking point?
#9quickbeamPosted 11/5/2013 7:30:39 PM
I was talking to TC, but thanks for your input!
---
#10quickbeamPosted 11/5/2013 7:32:57 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
quickbeam posted...

... Well yeah, actually. There's simply not that many. Most of them are over half a year old with a few exceptions (And those are typically about 4 months old or so) and once you get past the first page of results, DMC3 and DMC4 videos take over completely. Where's the new stuff that really pushes this game's combat to its breaking point?

Can't help you, I guess. I only watch combo videos very occasionally so I'm not super current on DmC's latest and greatest.
---