Strange but successful DMC comeback.

#81SiLVeR_420Posted 12/3/2013 5:11:09 PM
Kyrylo posted...
is there a single really good looking UE3 game?

Arkham City.
---
Sister complex kingpin of steel!
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#82Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:45:02 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
is there a single really good looking UE3 game?

Arkham City.

eehh...not really. Arkham Asylum looks better.
#83Malus_X6Posted 12/4/2013 6:33:36 PM
Weren't they working on making a UE4 at one point?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#84bigdom93Posted 12/4/2013 8:06:06 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Weren't they working on making a UE4 at one point?

they are, it's for next gen and pc, but if they can't even get unreal engine 3 to be at least even remotely glitch free gameplay wise(without having someone come and save them) I doubt they can make anything worth while with UE4 which will probably be even more complex than 3.
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#85Ether101Posted 12/5/2013 3:59:27 AM
ufara posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
If you want some good examples of what the Unreal Engine can actually do in the hands of a development team that actually has talent just look at Mass Effect or Batman Arkham Asylum/City. Or pretty much every recent Suda51 game.

Perhaps not Suda51 games as they tend to have tech issues.

But you can also add the new MK game and Injustice to the examples of games that used it well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's more of the engine's limitations then Grasshopper's.

http://www.pachinko-play.com/en/slot/information/entr2002/

Also, the new Guilty Gear uses Unreal and so does Mighty No. 9. Think of how balls to the walls amazing those look and compare them to this trash.
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamer's have lost their pride.
#86StepswordsmanPosted 12/5/2013 6:42:20 AM
It's definitely more of Grasshopper's faults than any thing else. Have you seen or played any of their games?
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#87LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 10:05:20 AM
Ether101 posted...
ufara posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
If you want some good examples of what the Unreal Engine can actually do in the hands of a development team that actually has talent just look at Mass Effect or Batman Arkham Asylum/City. Or pretty much every recent Suda51 game.

Perhaps not Suda51 games as they tend to have tech issues.

But you can also add the new MK game and Injustice to the examples of games that used it well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's more of the engine's limitations then Grasshopper's.

http://www.pachinko-play.com/en/slot/information/entr2002/

Also, the new Guilty Gear uses Unreal and so does Mighty No. 9. Think of how balls to the walls amazing those look and compare them to this trash.

correction, mighty no 9 was using the UE3 to test the engine but they will use their own engine for mighty boy (yea, i just called him that)
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#88Ether101Posted 12/9/2013 2:12:43 AM
LordKaizer posted...
correction, mighty no 9 was using the UE3 to test the engine but they will use their own engine for mighty boy (yea, i just called him that)

MNN still looked better then most games that used the engine.
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamer's have lost their pride.
#89LordKaizerPosted 12/10/2013 4:12:18 AM
Ether101 posted...
LordKaizer posted...

MNN still looked better then most games that used the engine.

in a week no less.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)