Tons of new stuff ( maybe including DmC ) coming from Capcom

#1Ink-RibbonPosted 12/7/2013 1:22:02 PM(edited)
Yeah, the link is a bit old ( 1 week) but I haven't seen it being posted here. Anyway, here is your food for thought. ;)

http://www.oxm.co.uk/67174/expect-a-lot-of-big-stuff-from-capcom-over-the-next-couple-of-years/

I know you'll focus on the part where it says ""Sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they work with partners who - sometimes games won't come out right" to say NT was wrong and so on, BUT at least we have something new to discuss.

So, if you think it's snowing outside, I hope I can offer you some insulation for the cold. ;)
#2OracleGunnerPosted 12/7/2013 1:30:31 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Yeah, the link is a bit old ( 1 week) but I haven't seen it being posted here. Anyway, here is your food for thought. ;)

http://www.oxm.co.uk/67174/expect-a-lot-of-big-stuff-from-capcom-over-the-next-couple-of-years/

I know you'll focus on the part where it says ""Sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they work with partners who - sometimes games won't come out right" to say NT was wrong and so on, BUT at least we have something new to discuss.

So, if you think it's snowing outside, I hope I can offer you some insulation for the cold. ;)

I know that this is a parody topic, but come on Ink. I expected much more from you.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#3Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 1:37:00 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I know that this is a parody topic, but come on Ink. I expected much more from you.

I don't get it. This topic is meant to focus on the discussion about DmC. Given the lack of real news about the future of the series and Capcom, I think it would be a waste ignoring such news. ;)
#4OracleGunnerPosted 12/7/2013 1:38:31 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I don't get it. This topic is meant to focus on the discussion about DmC. Given the lack of real news about the future of the series and Capcom, I think it would be a waste ignoring such news. ;)

Unfortunately the only mention of DmC is its failure. What it does seem to support however is a change in the AAA strategy of Capcom.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#5Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 1:42:56 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Unfortunately the only mention of DmC is its failure. What it does seem to support however is a change in the AAA strategy of Capcom.

Oh, maybe BUT perhaps this is a sign that they'll try to focus on a better Devil May Cry game...
#6OracleGunnerPosted 12/7/2013 1:45:54 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Oh, maybe BUT perhaps this is a sign that they'll try to focus on a better Devil May Cry game...

Again doubtful due to the article referring to the newest entry as a failure and not mentioning it again. I would rather have Capcom announce MH4 for 3ds overseas for summer 2014.
---
#7ZeroX91Posted 12/7/2013 2:05:52 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Uhh...umm...*sits next to you*
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#8Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 2:37:24 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Uhh...umm...*sits next to you*

Come on, just play the game. ;)

It's about time.
#9darkslayer001Posted 12/7/2013 2:40:17 PM
well we all knew Capcom said they are gonna take another shot at Resident Evil.
the talks of new fighting game is synonymous with Itsuno's comment.
interesting...
#10shatterstarPosted 12/7/2013 3:45:12 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Nah mate.

That's damage control there.

They are well aware of the rumors circling around about their financial troubles and lack of money to compete in next gen gaming.

Now they're trying to quiet those rumors some.

I'll give them until the end of 2015 mate.

They'll be closing their doors for good and toward the end of 2014 and early 2015, it will be completely exposed during their fiscal year.