new dante seriously has fans??

#11KaihedgiePosted 12/8/2013 7:04:18 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Fenrir-Juubi posted...
Surprised? Mankind never agrees 100% about a thing. This is called "free will".

no, its actually called blind sheepish brand loyalty.

Just what is your damage, anyway? Y'know, I've seen you on this board before this game was released and you're kind of unnecessarily rude.

Account created December 3rd.Claims to have been here since before launch.

Who are you?

No one you know.

I had seen these forums last year but I wasn't able to register at the time due to my computer being out of commission at the time. I had to rely on my 3DS's internet browser though it didn't really support Flash or large resolution pages so I couldn't access my email accounts. By the time I got a replacement one, I forgot about it.

But from what I remember, the same people who were complaining about this game then are still here now
#12KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 7:33:35 AM
Kaihedgie posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Fenrir-Juubi posted...

Just what is your damage, anyway? Y'know, I've seen you on this board before this game was released and you're kind of unnecessarily rude.

Account created December 3rd.Claims to have been here since before launch.

Who are you?

No one you know.

I had seen these forums last year but I wasn't able to register at the time due to my computer being out of commission at the time. I had to rely on my 3DS's internet browser though it didn't really support Flash or large resolution pages so I couldn't access my email accounts. By the time I got a replacement one, I forgot about it.

But from what I remember, the same people who were complaining about this game then are still here now

Well sorry to tell but time for normal discussion passed like 3 months ago. There are only trolls left :P So I just don't bother with not needed formality when I'm talking to trolls.
#13KaihedgiePosted 12/8/2013 8:45:53 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Well sorry to tell but time for normal discussion passed like 3 months ago. There are only trolls left :P So I just don't bother with not needed formality when I'm talking to trolls.

First off, just quit with this whole "they're trolls" thing. It's annoying

Kyrylo, what I want to know specifically is: why are you still here? Why are any of you still here? You believe that there are only "trolls" here. But not only that, you've made it very clear numerous times that you despise this game. Under such conditions, anyone would have left the premise. But no, you keep coming back here with this rude attitude.

That anyone who likes this game must be a troll or "blind sheep". That reasoning itself I don't even understand. If someone likes something you don't, that must mean that they're a troll or have no individuality? They can't be allowed to have an opinion that differs from your own? Even if they actually were trolls, aren't you giving them exactly what they want by posting angry/rude comments? Many of the negative topics posted on this forum have either come from you, Firemage, Strelok, Duuude, or assorted others. Any positive topics are often quickly derailed and devolved into pointless bickering with one another and it's usually by one of you guys.

Look I get it, you don't like DmC. It did things, but it's been over a year since this whole mess began and nearly a year since the actual game was released. What's the point of continuing on with these pointless hate topics and silly character comparisons that are barely even relevant to the game itself? Get over it, let it go. Occupy your time with more relevant things or play other games. Whatever. And if these people are trolls, then stop giving them so much attention.
#14KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 9:19:15 AM
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Kyrylo, what I want to know specifically is: why are you still here? Why are any of you still here? You believe that there are only "trolls" here. But not only that, you've made it very clear numerous times that you despise this game. Under such conditions, anyone would have left the premise. But no, you keep coming back here with this rude attitude.

That anyone who likes this game must be a troll or "blind sheep". That reasoning itself I don't even understand. If someone likes something you don't, that must mean that they're a troll or have no individuality? They can't be allowed to have an opinion that differs from your own? Even if they actually were trolls, aren't you giving them exactly what they want by posting angry/rude comments? Many of the negative topics posted on this forum have either come from you, Firemage, Strelok, Duuude, or assorted others. Any positive topics are often quickly derailed and devolved into pointless bickering with one another and it's usually by one of you guys.

Look I get it, you don't like DmC. It did things, but it's been over a year since this whole mess began and nearly a year since the actual game was released. What's the point of continuing on with these pointless hate topics and silly character comparisons that are barely even relevant to the game itself? Get over it, let it go. Occupy your time with more relevant things or play other games. Whatever. And if these people are trolls, then stop giving them so much attention.

Lets make following clear: I dont think that any person who likes it is troll or sheep. Instead of it i think those who dwell on this site are. Because seriously: here gathered mostly those who hate game. Why came after almost an year with topic like "I dont get fans, this game is wonderful, I think previous are lame" Yes, for trolling. Thats why i stopped to be civil. It just doesnt matter anymore. I came here to release steam, occasionally have fun, and talk to some people i know. I dont take it as serious as you think i do. You just missed normal debates by almost an year ^^
#15LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 9:44:26 AM
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Fenrir-Juubi posted...

you mean like you do on youtube and siliconera with mega man, DMC and gundam fanbases? i'm still waiting for how X and Zero to become the other.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#16LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 9:49:13 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Lets make following clear: I dont think that any person who likes it is troll or sheep. Instead of it i think those who dwell on this site are. Because seriously: here gathered mostly those who hate game. Why came after almost an year with topic like "I dont get fans, this game is wonderful, I think previous are lame" Yes, for trolling. Thats why i stopped to be civil. It just doesnt matter anymore. I came here to release steam, occasionally have fun, and talk to some people i know. I dont take it as serious as you think i do. You just missed normal debates by almost an year ^^

there was a normal debate? unless it's from us ,aka the anti, i only remember it was full of trolling topics followed up by unrelated topics that we enjoyed like other games and anime.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#17KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 9:51:25 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...

there was a normal debate? unless it's from us ,aka the anti, i only remember it was full of trolling topics followed up by unrelated topics that we enjoyed like other games and anime.

yes. month before release it was all very surprisingly calm.
#18LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 9:57:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Kaihedgie posted...
Kyrylo posted...

yes. month before release it was all very surprisingly calm.

i was there, buddy. but i think it was mostly people almost forgot about the game like the time before the demo got released.
---
#19KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 10:00:04 AM
LordKaizer posted...

i was there, buddy. but i think it was mostly people almost forgot about the game like the time before the demo got released.

it was also very calm after demo. Mostly debates on controls, etc.
#20LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 10:07:38 AM
Kyrylo posted...
LordKaizer posted...

it was also very calm after demo. Mostly debates on controls, etc.

hmmm, i don't remember that. i guess i wasted my time on 360 board instead of here at the time.
---