You know, nDante losing his humanity makes a lot of sense now... (spoilers)

#1ufaraPosted 12/8/2013 5:25:25 AM
That I think about it.

For the longest time I couldn't figure out how this was supposed to work (ignoring he isn't human for the time being), then it hit me.

He chose one of the more selfish actions he could have.

He chose the one over the many. In saving Kat millions of others now suffer. The merging of limbo was never part of his grand plan (it might have been for nVergil as it would help in his world domination plans).

Now I'm not saying that it would or should be an easy choice, but I cant help but notice he chose the one that would endanger many others even tho he wants to be a hero.

Makes me wonder what Tameem wanted to say about that.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#2shatterstarPosted 12/8/2013 7:59:07 AM
ufara posted...

He chose the one over the many. In saving Kat millions of others now suffer. The merging of limbo was never part of his grand plan (it might have been for nVergil as it would help in his world domination plans).

Mate.

Why do you persist in creating these misinformed topics. About something you know nothing about nor experienced.

#1: How does saving Kat, from Mundus, has anything to do with it? Kat was the one who saved Vergil and Dante numerous times. She was also the one who execute the plan. Without her, it would not have been possible.

#2: Limbo didn't merge with the real world. It collapsed, revealing all that was hidden, now laid bare, for all to see.

So you're basically saying, mankind's freedom and knowing of the demons plans and their existence, is far worst than the alternative. Which is basically killing humans and enslaving their very souls.

So after death, they're still slaves to the demons and also being tortured as well...lol.

You should really think before expressing yourself mate..:)

Now I'm not saying that it would or should be an easy choice, but I cant help but notice he chose the one that would endanger many others even tho he wants to be a hero.

WTF are you talking about mate?
What choice did Dante make?

He closed the gateway to hell and killed their leader. Therefore freeing the humans from demon rule/control/evil influences.

The End.

Why don't you try actually playing the game and truly comprehend it mate. Before you question thinks.

Your opinions will at least have some form of credibility mate.

Because as of right now, the things you're saying/assuming, speaks volumes that you've never experienced the game. Because it doesn't make a bit of sense.
#3KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 8:31:11 AM
Well, *cough* he can protect Kat :P.....guess its all he can. Since demon are actually pushovers according to all knowing god Shatter, Dante himself is a weakling and pushover. so world doesnt needs him.:P
#4LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 9:14:59 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Well, *cough* he can protect Kat :P.....guess its all he can. Since demon are actually pushovers according to all knowing god Shatter, Dante himself is a weakling and pushover. so world doesnt needs him.:P

i would remind you vorgul wanted to rule and protect the world with his jackass brother but donkey decided to stab him to rule the world by himself. try to explain that, shatterbrain.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#5shatterstarPosted 12/8/2013 10:03:52 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...

i would remind you vorgul wanted to rule and protect the world with his jackass brother but donkey decided to stab him to rule the world by himself. try to explain that, shatterbrain.

Try investing in some comprehension skills mate. So you that you won't think/act like a donkey...lol.

Because it was clearly explained why Dante had to stop Vergil.

Because Vergil didn't care about humanity at all. The whole reason behind his motives, were greed and power.

He used Dante and Kat to gain his freedom and to take Mundus place. It was all about him and not mankind.

Vergil had no respect for humanity. They were beneath him. That's why he referred to them as his "SUBJECTS".

Dante on the other hand, saw them as equals and also respected them.

That's why Dante had to stop Vergil. Because he didn't kill Mundus, just for his brother Vergil could take his place. Therefore, humanity, will not be free.

He had to fight Vergil, for humanities freedom.

Btw...

Dante didn't say he was ruling the word mate. He was telling Vergil that he was protecting humanity from him.

Basically telling Vergil that he chose humanity and doing what's right, over blood.

That why Vergil replied with...."You've chosen the wrong side, Dante. You're not human, and you never will be."

I hope this enlightens you. But I seriously doubt it...lol.
#6StepswordsmanPosted 12/8/2013 10:19:27 AM
The individual is supposed to be weak. But far from powerless - a single person has the potential to ruin the world.

As foretold by a japanese videogame, ironically.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#7KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 10:20:33 AM
I think pissed Shatter just broke.
#8bigdom93Posted 12/8/2013 10:32:15 AM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Try investing in some comprehension skills mate. So you that you won't think/act like a donkey...lol.

Because it was clearly explained why Dante had to stop Vergil.

Because Vergil didn't care about humanity at all. The whole reason behind his motives, were greed and power.

He used Dante and Kat to gain his freedom and to take Mundus place. It was all about him and not mankind.

Vergil had no respect for humanity. They were beneath him. That's why he referred to them as his "SUBJECTS".

Dante on the other hand, saw them as equals and also respected them.

That's why Dante had to stop Vergil. Because he didn't kill Mundus, just for his brother Vergil could take his place. Therefore, humanity, will not be free.

He had to fight Vergil, for humanities freedom.

Btw...

Dante didn't say he was ruling the word mate. He was telling Vergil that he was protecting humanity from him.

Basically telling Vergil that he chose humanity and doing what's right, over blood.

That why Vergil replied with...."You've chosen the wrong side, Dante. You're not human, and you never will be."

I hope this enlightens you. But I seriously doubt it...lol.

that opens even more questions, why would he let vergil escape, there are reasons to stop him,
1, he's only throwing a temper tantrum, take yamato away from him and keep him in a room until he has calmed down and talk him out of it,

2. if you let him escape and survives, he is undoubtly going to return looking for revenge, and will most likely kill kat first

3. if he escapes and does die, than some demon can just take Yamato from his corpse, If you are going to still let him escape at least take yamato from him before he leaves, what's he gonna do to stop dante, bleed on him? if vergil tried to fight back it'd look like this http://youtu.be/HPDAFUrjI_k?t=4m49s until 5:06 because of bloodloss

4.Vergil has far more knowledge about demons than dante or kat, he's still valuable, and a vital asset to saving the world,
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#9KyryloPosted 12/8/2013 10:34:36 AM
Any Ideas why Vergil dont know how to go to Limbo if HE was the one who learned it to Kat. Also: why Kat was useful, when Vergil can do everything she can, since he was her teacher.
#10LordKaizerPosted 12/8/2013 10:41:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Any Ideas why Vergil dont know how to go to Limbo if HE was the one who learned it to Kat. Also: why Kat was useful, when Vergil can do everything she can, since he was her teacher.

because she's a *insert random BS from shatterbrain's fanfic to justify it here*.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)