DmC is nominated with numerous awards!!!

#211LordKaizerPosted 12/28/2013 6:40:17 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
my mistake. It was Destructoid and Gamespot.

same crap, different name.

Well duh, your hate blinds your judgement, Trip.

Are you mad your account was on warned?

my account got warned?

lemme check.

User Name LordKaizer
User ID 6638400
Board User Level 31: Veteran
Awarded to users with at least 150 Karma.
Account Created Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:21 PM
Last Visit Sunday, December 29, 2013 4:33 AM
Signature PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
Karma 324
Active Messages Posted 235

my account looks the same. yea, where's the warned part?
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#212Ink-RibbonPosted 12/28/2013 6:51:49 PM
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...

my account got warned?

lemme check.

User Name LordKaizer
User ID 6638400
Signature PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
Karma 324

I think he is implying that you're Strelok's alt ( I remember seeing him saying that ) because strelok's profile has been warned again. I think that's what he means....;)

By the way, it seems strelok is really warned. Without trying to side with anybody regarding that discussion ( I'm not part of it), why the hell does that guy get warned so many times? At this rate, he'll end being banned. What's going on?
#213LordKaizerPosted 12/28/2013 6:57:33 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...

my account got warned?

lemme check.

User Name LordKaizer
User ID 6638400
Karma 324

I think he is implying that you're Strelok's alt ( I remember seeing him saying that ) because strelok's profile has been warned again. I think that's what he means....;)

By the way, it seems strelok is really warned. Without trying to side with anybody regarding that discussion ( I'm not part of it), why the hell does that guy get warned so many times? At this rate, he'll end being banned. What's going on?

i got warned as hell because i was posting meme pictures. that should tell you how bad the mods incompetence.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#214ShijinHanashimaPosted 12/28/2013 8:27:05 PM
I got warned for something completely asine, because a moderator mistranslated something, he suspended me.
Because the admin is pretty much a sack of bricks when it comes to these things he put it on warned.

Apparently, both of them thought that I said something offensive, when in my native language it pretty much comes down to "I made a joke".
Of course double checking would be asking too much, why bother asking for specifics, context and details when you can no-action stalker behavior and the likes, but suspend for literally saying "I made a joke".
---
ZANDATSU!
#215Getter_Jehuty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:06:00 PM
ShijinHanashima posted...
I got warned for something completely asine, because a moderator mistranslated something, he suspended me.
Because the admin is pretty much a sack of bricks when it comes to these things he put it on warned.

Apparently, both of them thought that I said something offensive, when in my native language it pretty much comes down to "I made a joke".
Of course double checking would be asking too much, why bother asking for specifics, context and details when you can no-action stalker behavior and the likes, but suspend for literally saying "I made a joke".

Strelok, man up and use your main account. You are flooding this board with alts.

Oh sorry, it was warned. XD

Oopps!!!!

You deserve it by the way. If you would stop spreading hate and behave, this would not happen to you.
---
I live a blessed life.
#216smithkakarotPosted 12/28/2013 9:10:25 PM
...wow, I didn't think it was possible to reach THIS much of a low in s***posting, but I've been proven wrong yet again.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#217ufaraPosted 12/28/2013 9:16:30 PM
smithkakarot posted...
...wow, I didn't think it was possible to reach THIS much of a low in s***posting, but I've been proven wrong yet again.

Would it be wrong if we all marked him. I'm sure that'll get the mods' attention.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#218SpreadDemLegsPosted 12/28/2013 9:28:00 PM
This is a great example of why video game journalists are just casual gamers who shouldn't be taken seriously unless you are also just a casual gamer. Big review sites generally don't tailor their reviews at the hardcore gamer.
#219StrelokPosted 12/29/2013 4:37:47 AM
It wouldn't. Mods seem to need a huge backstory of context to be able to do their job. Otherwise all of this crap wouldn't have happened and the proll side would have been suspended many times over.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#220Getter_Jehuty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 10:23:05 AM
Strelok posted...
It wouldn't. Mods seem to need a huge backstory of context to be able to do their job. Otherwise all of this crap wouldn't have happened and the proll side would have been suspended many times over.

You should apologize to the mods for your constant attacks, Strelok.
---
I live a blessed life.