This game will be free on Plus, another prove that it sucks.

#1UltimatesTruthPosted 12/14/2013 4:10:21 AM
rofl feel bad for ninja theory seeing sony putting their game free for everyone without getting paid xD
#2DMANSLANDPosted 12/14/2013 4:21:12 AM
To be fair, there have been a lot of good games that were free for PS Plus, doesn't really mean anything
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#3ufaraPosted 12/14/2013 5:37:31 AM
DMANSLAND posted...
To be fair, there have been a lot of good games that were free for PS Plus, doesn't really mean anything

This really.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#4UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 5:56:40 AM
lol DmC defense force is on the clock! watch out everyone :)
#5ufaraPosted 12/14/2013 6:14:47 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...
lol DmC defense force is on the clock! watch out everyone :)

You must be new here.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
#6UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 6:21:32 AM
someone is hella mad. why don't you go and play with your DONTE xD
#7ufaraPosted 12/14/2013 6:23:40 AM
Yep, new.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.
---
#8StrelokPosted 12/14/2013 9:06:10 AM
It's only proof if it sucks if people who have PS+ won't get it for free.

Now that is actually still a likely scenario.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#9shatterstarPosted 12/14/2013 9:36:30 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...
rofl feel bad for ninja theory seeing sony putting their game free for everyone without getting paid xD

Assassins Creed 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Resident Evil 5...etc...etc... They were all free on Games on Demand.

Those games didn't suck. So what's your point here?

You do know that next gen consoles are out now and gamers are moving on don't you?

So these current gen games are irrelevant. Unless next gen consoles become backwards compatible.
#10UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 9:43:31 AM
shatterstar posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

Assassins Creed 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Resident Evil 5...etc...etc... They were all free on Games on Demand.

Those games didn't suck. So what's your point here?

You do know that next gen consoles are out now and gamers are moving on don't you?

So these current gen games are irrelevant. Unless next gen consoles become backwards compatible.

Assassin's creed 2 never played it, only played AC3 and Black flag I think these are automatically considered better than 2 because they came out after it so my point is still right.

Halo 3 all the halo games sucks in terms of first person shooters.

Gow is fine at best.

RE5 was the worst RE game ever, and it had the worst villain ever too.