So there is no escaping the fact that DmC is overall a good game...

#1MixorzPosted 12/23/2013 4:28:39 PM
1) Reviews are all good.

2) Sold solidly (per Capcom, no irrefutable evidence, plus it outsold DMC 3 SE)

3) Nominated for several awards.

But let me guess....this is all a conspiracy, headed by someone to disprove a bunch of sad teens on small message boards. It's all paid for, bought, bribery, everyone is wrong but me, Capcom making up numbers, etc. Let's see what cookie-cutter damage control haters have.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#2KyryloPosted 12/23/2013 4:31:12 PM
>lost all nominations.
>dropped thrice in profit forecast
>ignored by all official Capcom guidebook
>Ninja Theory forced into black work for EA due to their low qualification.
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 12/23/2013 4:32:36 PM
Didn't you know? Every good review was paid, every critic was paid, Capcom is corrupt.

The world is doomed. ;)
#4smithkakarotPosted 12/23/2013 4:32:39 PM
Go ahead, use the word "weeaboo". I know you're itching to use it. Go on, I dare you.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5KyryloPosted 12/23/2013 4:33:26 PM
Ink is to sheep for it.
#6DMANSLANDPosted 12/23/2013 4:33:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7smithkakarotPosted 12/23/2013 4:35:25 PM
DMANSLAND posted...
I never seen Godzilla movies but I like the gamecube/ps2 games as well as the new trailer, any suggestions to start off?

The first one I saw (besides Godzilla 98, but let's not go there) was Godzilla x Mechagodzilla. You can see it on PSN (not sure about XBL) for free, though there's a commercial every 10 minutes.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8OracleGunnerPosted 12/23/2013 4:35:27 PM
Mixorz posted...
1) Reviews are all good.

2) Sold solidly (per Capcom, no irrefutable evidence, plus it outsold DMC 3 SE)

3) Nominated for several awards.

But let me guess....this is all a conspiracy, headed by someone to disprove a bunch of sad teens on small message boards. It's all paid for, bought, bribery, everyone is wrong but me, Capcom making up numbers, etc. Let's see what cookie-cutter damage control haters have.

1) And user scores are lower than dirt.

2. Nope. Just Capcom. Congratulations on outselling a greatest hit game, that came like a year after the main game.

3. Failed to get even one.

Nope no conspiracy just your butthurt showing again mikki. Now let's talk about your race issues and your love of bad tween novels.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#9Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 4:35:27 PM
DMANSLAND posted...
I never seen Godzilla movies but I like the gamecube/ps2 games as well as the new trailer, any suggestions to start off?

Oh, the ol' ostrich with its head in the sand routine, that one is definitely new and interesting.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#10ufaraPosted 12/23/2013 4:36:28 PM
Sure, so long as you ignore the poor frame rates, lack of difficulty, lack of moves, poor design choices, bad and shallow story, the fact that reviewers are heavily bias for NT, bugs, glitches, overly simple platforming without much variation.

Then sure, its alright.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.