[What is with the scores?

#61Getter_JehutyPosted 12/28/2013 10:23:47 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Did you know what I heard through the grapevine?

ShijinHanashima (TC) is Strelok.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole/68195204

Jeez what a troll.

Wow, even on the other boards, Strelok is crying wolf.

Strelok, you deserve the suspension. You were saying highly offensive jokes and harass other users who loves DmC.
---
I live a blessed life.
#62SpreadDemLegsPosted 12/29/2013 2:09:05 AM
ShijinHanashima posted...
[Hello everyone.
Why are the scores so dissimilar? I mean, critics seem to love it, but the fan reviews seem to downright hate it.

What is up with this issue? Normally there isn't a divide this big. It's bigger than Godzilla...]

DMC fans are hardcore gamers, DmC is a good game for casuals but it's a terrible game for hardcore gamers. Critics are generally casual gamers so you can see why long time fans don't like the game, there are plenty of people who love the game though.
#63Orange00Posted 12/29/2013 2:43:23 AM
geeez.. Looking at this topic, i start to believe this board is reduced to nothing but trolling after all.

sterlok, you lost points here man.
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#64KyryloPosted 12/29/2013 3:30:11 AM
Orange00 posted...
geeez.. Looking at this topic, i start to believe this board is reduced to nothing but trolling after all.

it was long ago :P
#65KyryloPosted 12/29/2013 3:31:18 AM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Did you know what I heard through the grapevine?

ShijinHanashima (TC) is Strelok.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole/68195204

Jeez what a troll.

Wow, even on the other boards, Strelok is crying wolf.

Strelok, you deserve the suspension. You were saying highly offensive jokes and harass other users who loves DmC.

you deserve suspension just by loving DmC. Promoting low quality products and lying to users to promote them is bad.
#66smithkakarotPosted 12/29/2013 3:31:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8H3cM2DF_U

FEAR ME, COWARDS!
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#67StrelokPosted 12/29/2013 4:43:37 AM
So by your own reasoning you deserve suspension as well.
You make offensive comments, harass other users and keep doing so even after being asked, then told, to stop.

How is this mirror treating you?

@ Orange.
So I lose points for a little and harmless joke, but they don't lose points for... well, look at this.
*shakes head*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#68LordKaizerPosted 12/29/2013 4:57:12 AM
Orange00 posted...

took you a year to realize that?
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#69NostalgiaRulesPosted 12/29/2013 5:23:09 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...
So by your own reasoning you deserve suspension as well.
You make offensive comments, harass other users and keep doing so even after being asked, then told, to stop.

How is this mirror treating you?

@ Orange.
So I lose points for a little and harmless joke, but they don't lose points for... well, look at this.
*shakes head*

Strelok, please just put QC and getty/getter/whatever his name is, on ignore. You know the mods aren't going to do anything no matter what. Save yourself the headache and just post with only the people who aren't rude and annoying. Yes, I know you don't like the ignore feature because the person who's insulting is still insulting you, you just can see it and they get away with it. But in all seriousness, do you really have a better idea than this? QC already admitted and posted that he only sticks around to rain on other people's parade, getty/getter just keeps screaming "DmC is awesome, DmC is perfection, apologize for not worshiping DmC, blah, blah, blah," Mixorz is now turning into getty/getter with the whole, "DmC got high reviews, DmC got over a million in sales, DmC got nominated for several awards, repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat, shatter keeps flip flopping on DmC and won't stop spamming the word "mate" every other/post sentence......

Seriously, just put these weirdo's on ignore. They're just acting like those out of control kids you see on Nanny 911 or Supernanny....eventually, when you stop feeding into them, they will stop because they'll have no choice but to stop.

For those who haven't seen Supernanny or Nanny 911, what the nanny will do is put rude, loud, obnoxious, annoying kids in a corner and leaves them there for a minute depending on their age. The kids get up, she puts them right back in the corner and this goes on for 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the child's stubbornness. The kids, kick, scream, squeal, cry, spit, hit, punch, stomp and occasionally throw stuff, depending on if anything's near them at the time. But eventually, they do stop. Why? Because the nanny IGNORES them while they're ragequitting.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#70Orange00Posted 12/29/2013 5:20:52 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Orange00 posted...

took you a year to realize that?

i haven't been active on this board for a long while. Every time i checked on these boards someone told these forums are nothing but for trolling purposes, but i liked to think there was still a bit shared love for the genre left to create somewhat interesting conversations and other creative stuff. But really, i only see topics about anti vs pros anymore. And to see long time fanfavourites like sterlok use such cheap trolling methods breaks my heart.

oh and it wasn't quite in this state still 6 mounths ago..
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!