[What is with the scores?

#81ufaraPosted 12/29/2013 6:00:04 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
ufara posted...
No one of any importance.

So #edgy I just shaved with it.

And yet, more wit than what you are capable of.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#82HacknslashloverPosted 12/29/2013 6:11:03 AM
LordKaizer posted...

i completely forget about you, ummm who are you again?

Someone that doesn't gets warned on a regular basis.

#sickburn.
#83LordKaizerPosted 12/29/2013 6:15:31 AM
Hacknslashlover posted...
LordKaizer posted...

#sickburn.

ummm, you mean like most people here?
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#84KyryloPosted 12/29/2013 6:16:35 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I remember telling strelok about why things can't never be personal on gamefaqs. Strelok, this is a place where you can have fun and where you can talk to people. It doesn't matter if you're an anti or a pro, my advice is the same.

Personal issues and/or problems should be taken out of the main boards. That's why you have the PM feature. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but damn it man, tone it down. ;)

Even my sister ( who now wants to have a profile here, though she's still a kid ) saw how serious things were yesterday. I did show her the boards, and she actually got surprised, asking me what was going on, lol.

Even if you may end being right, this topic doesn't help your cause. It's obvious trolling and for some reason, mods ( the same ones that you complain about) didn't delete it.

It's easy, just deal with personal issues and discussion through private messages. If you don't want to ignore discussions, you can solve them by using other means and ways.

In a nutshell, this topic and your frequent warning alerts status are going against you. It's really hard to defend you, when it seems that you don't look to be interested in defending yourself.

Go out, man. Enjoy your life, play with your friends, games and so on. Next year is coming. I really think you need a time to be alone with yourself. Think about it. Then come back later and think if it's worth being banned by your fault. If you keep acting like that, you'll be banned soon.

How many times have you been warned? How many posts were deleted? Even on purgatory you were some days ago. All bad points against your cause.

Final advice: Relax and let your young spirit driving you. ;)

did you tell her that you spent your time being jerk to other users on regular basis?
#85HacknslashloverPosted 12/29/2013 6:25:45 AM
LordKaizer posted...
LordKaizer posted...

#sickburn.

Yup, that group of people that excludes you and your leader.
#86smithkakarotPosted 12/29/2013 6:30:08 AM
LordKaizer posted...
LordKaizer posted...

#sickburn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOFUL9u89Dg
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#87LordKaizerPosted 12/29/2013 6:30:51 AM
LordKaizer posted...
LordKaizer posted...

#sickburn.

didn't know i was on a group i don't know of? also, i have a leader? nobody boss me around. i guess coping what getter's ignorant says is what you're good for.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#88Ink-RibbonPosted 12/29/2013 6:31:21 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I remember telling strelok about why things can't never be personal on gamefaqs. Strelok, this is a place where you can have fun and where you can talk to people. It doesn't matter if you're an anti or a pro, my advice is the same.

Personal issues and/or problems should be taken out of the main boards. That's why you have the PM feature. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but damn it man, tone it down. ;)

Even my sister ( who now wants to have a profile here, though she's still a kid ) saw how serious things were yesterday. I did show her the boards, and she actually got surprised, asking me what was going on, lol.

Even if you may end being right, this topic doesn't help your cause. It's obvious trolling and for some reason, mods ( the same ones that you complain about) didn't delete it.

It's easy, just deal with personal issues and discussion through private messages. If you don't want to ignore discussions, you can solve them by using other means and ways.

In a nutshell, this topic and your frequent warning alerts status are going against you. It's really hard to defend you, when it seems that you don't look to be interested in defending yourself.

Go out, man. Enjoy your life, play with your friends, games and so on. Next year is coming. I really think you need a time to be alone with yourself. Think about it. Then come back later and think if it's worth being banned by your fault. If you keep acting like that, you'll be banned soon.

How many times have you been warned? How many posts were deleted? Even on purgatory you were some days ago. All bad points against your cause.

Final advice: Relax and let your young spirit driving you. ;)

did you tell her that you spent your time being jerk to other users on regular basis?

Come on, just let off some steam...;)

If that makes you feeling better, she knows me well. Anyway, my point still stands.
#89QCTeamkillPosted 12/29/2013 6:34:08 AM
Scarton/lordkaiser goes to warned state pretty much every other week since October.

It is known.
#90HacknslashloverPosted 12/29/2013 6:34:57 AM
LordKaizer posted...

didn't know i was on a group i don't know of? also, i have a leader? nobody boss me around. i guess coping what getter's ignorant says is what you're good for.

You're not, learn how to read. I guess murdering English is the only thing you're good for.

And yes you do, stop trying to deny it. Now, go make your boss proud and keep hating DmC.