Why did ninja theory refuse to learn the MT framework?

#101Getter_JehutyPosted 12/27/2013 12:29:34 PM
Strelok posted...
- Gets told to leave the other person alone
- Keeps trying to talk to this person, says he isn't harassing

You would be the person that thinks a restraining order is some sort of gift don't you?

Nice projection there, Trip.
---
I live a blessed life.
#102Ink-RibbonPosted 12/27/2013 12:48:48 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Well, the exampes may be old, but the point still stands. What about you? Prove that getter is shatter. I know, you can't. So, just relax. ;)

Also, I tried to look for more examples on google, but so far, I haven't found anything new. At least I gave some proof that shatter isn't the only one who says these words. You didn't give naything other than the usual "prove it, even though I'm the one accusing you" old stuff.

I still think getter wanted to annoy you and he managed to do very well. You're way too easy to have fun.

So, if I call you a weaboo butthurt fan, will you accuse me of being QCT? Because these are words that he posts sometimes.

If I say that I like huskies, will you say that I'm s produner alt? Well, he usually says these same words.

Maybe If I say that I like turtles, you'll accuse me of being pesmerga then. He posted that several times.

See? It's easy to prove you wrong, even though words may be similar. Now prove that getter is shatter.

So basically you just lied with straight face about "how you lost count". I know who YOU are. so i wont accuse you of anything (aside things i already acused you of). But Getter lacks any opinion on himself and just repeats after every proll who posts before him. Especially you need to consider that he's jumping on shatter's defense, which IS pretty suspicious, since most prolls don't even take shatter serious. Coupled with fact that he's a new user and roams board at same time as shatter, bingo! there is your facts.

Oh, I said I haven't found anything new regarding people saying "nah mate". I've read that for a long time, but at least I gave you some proof, even if it's not that new. By the way, the last link I gave you, wasn't that old...You know who I am? I don't get it...Who am I then? It's getting interesting, so explain yourself.

Ok, so you have no solid evidence besides your opinion that getter is jumping on shatter's defense. Besides, you just ignored everything else I've written....Sounds good and delicious. ;)
#103LordKaizerPosted 12/27/2013 7:36:10 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Strelok posted...
Same posting style, same ignoring any proper facts thrown his way, same ignorance regarding just about everything.

The Nah mate is just the last slip of the tongue needed.

That's it? That's your proof?

If that is your game, then you should be alts of the following:

A) lolkaizer
B) Scarnton
C) Mr Red Star
D) Jackswagger
E) Shinjiharashima

You see where I'm going on this, Trip?

didn't know i was a bartender from Spain? i always thought i was a banker from Saudi Arabia.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#104ufaraPosted 12/27/2013 7:44:41 PM
Twice apparently.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#105rockman11_zPosted 12/27/2013 7:51:33 PM
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Strelok posted...
Same posting style, same ignoring any proper facts thrown his way, same ignorance regarding just about everything.

A) lolkaizer
B) Scarnton
C) Mr Red Star
D) Jackswagger
E) Shinjiharashima

didn't know i was a bartender from Spain? i always thought i was a banker from Saudi Arabia.

I heard bankers make huge money in UAE. How much you get paid?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#106LordKaizerPosted 12/27/2013 7:57:00 PM
rockman11_z posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Strelok posted...

A) lolkaizer
B) Scarnton
C) Mr Red Star
D) Jackswagger
E) Shinjiharashima

I heard bankers make huge money in UAE. How much you get paid?

i dunno, i never visited UAE. but if it has the same salary as KSA, i get around 5500 Riyals (around 1470 US$).
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#107syctheweilderPosted 12/27/2013 9:59:30 PM
Shut the hell up, strelok. We all know it's shatter, so quit taking the ****ing bait.
#108Getter_JehutyPosted 12/28/2013 12:33:40 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Shut the hell up, strelok. We all know it's shatter, so quit taking the ****ing bait.

Rofl! someone laid the smackdown on trip.XD
---
I live a blessed life.
#109SiLVeR_420Posted 12/28/2013 2:23:36 AM
syctheweilder posted...

He can't.
---
The passwords are Afro and Sergeant.
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#110Psychochild27Posted 12/28/2013 8:46:55 AM
Ariel_Service posted...
It would of been a valuable learning experience for them, devil may cry to the side, if you have the opportunity to learn something like this why say no?

Maybe they realized very early on they'll never get another chance to work on a Capcom game again after they had to fly out Itsuno to address their arm-blade fetish and explain basic concepts of animation to them so **** it.