Is this game like God of war with the button smashing?

#51ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 2:15:36 PM
Jesus man. I congratulate you. I beat everything in NInja Gaiden even the MT player section. Once, I decided to play Master and Ultimate Ninja. I decided to quit. Why? It was glitchy, especially, I was furious once I beat the final boss in ultimate ninja (i forget which one) and then the game froze! I decided to quit, MT and the team missions are not for me. It asks for someone else to be gdlk like yourself, and have patience to repeat mission after mission.

I was happy that I beat the game at it is highest difficulty. There is no need to test myself. I just don't have the patience to wait for someone else to help me.
#52rockman11_zPosted 12/28/2013 3:32:21 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Jesus man. I congratulate you. I beat everything in NInja Gaiden even the MT player section. Once, I decided to play Master and Ultimate Ninja. I decided to quit. Why? It was glitchy, especially, I was furious once I beat the final boss in ultimate ninja (i forget which one) and then the game froze! I decided to quit, MT and the team missions are not for me. It asks for someone else to be gdlk like yourself, and have patience to repeat mission after mission.

I was happy that I beat the game at it is highest difficulty. There is no need to test myself. I just don't have the patience to wait for someone else to help me.

It ain't easy. Trust me.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#53darkslayer001Posted 12/28/2013 4:12:58 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Wait there's more to bayo than wicked weave PKP?

I hardly see a need to look further.

Couldn't stand fly me to the moon for a third playthrough anyway.

PKP is like the equivalent of distorted real impact.
So yes there is more to bayo than PKP.
#54KyryloPosted 12/29/2013 3:28:57 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
rockman11_z posted...
This is Ninja Blade:

http://www.gamespot.com/ninja-blade/

That game was heaps of fun. After my second playthrough for 1000/1000G I got second on the leaderboard for overall score.

Those xbox gamers don't even try, no asians playing I guess.

QTEs are SO hardcore. lel.
#55SpreadDemLegsPosted 12/29/2013 6:09:15 AM
DmC is better than God Of War imo. But I suggest you stay away from both though and get a better hack and slash like DMC(3 or any really) or Bayonetta.
#56QCTeamkillPosted 12/29/2013 6:29:56 AM
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
rockman11_z posted...
This is Ninja Blade:

http://www.gamespot.com/ninja-blade/

That game was heaps of fun. After my second playthrough for 1000/1000G I got second on the leaderboard for overall score.

Those xbox gamers don't even try, no asians playing I guess.

QTEs are SO hardcore. lel.

I don't agree, they tend to distract the player away from good cutscenes. As in Ninja Blade and MGR.
#57Ink-RibbonPosted 12/29/2013 6:51:28 AM
When I see that thing called QTE, I always think about how I like playing games and not playing movies, just like I watch movies instead of watching games.

God of War has QTE even when he needs going to the bathroom or enjoying some women...It's way too much. God of War 3 had excessive QTE to the point to make me getting bored. ;)

Anyway, it's just another reason to explain why DmC is better regarding such events.
#58ufaraPosted 12/29/2013 6:52:03 AM
There wasn't any QTEs in MGR's cutscenes. Mostly just to finish off bosses.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#59Ink-RibbonPosted 12/29/2013 7:00:11 AM
ufara posted...

In another words, there was QTE but not that much like in God of War for example...;)
#60LordKaizerPosted 12/29/2013 7:02:02 AM
ufara posted...

and i hate it for it. it should always whenever i beat a boss, he/she should be dead not require me to press buttons to do some boring ass "cinematic" kill. if i failed the QTE, the boss regain some health and i have to redo the same QTE all over again.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)