Is this game like God of war with the button smashing?

#61ufaraPosted 12/29/2013 6:03:02 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
ufara posted...
There wasn't any QTEs in MGR's cutscenes. Mostly just to finish off bosses.

In another words, there was QTE but not that much like in God of War for example...;)

Basically. For the most part. The only one like that that I can think of would be the final part of the final boss.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#62Rising_shadowPosted 12/29/2013 6:34:10 AM
LordKaizer posted...
ufara posted...

and i hate it for it. it should always whenever i beat a boss, he/she should be dead not require me to press buttons to do some boring ass "cinematic" kill. if i failed the QTE, the boss regain some health and i have to redo the same QTE all over again.

Pfft. Those QTE's are one button presses, not even remotely complicated. Even with my butterfinger hands I don't think I ever missed one in Revengeance. Now Bayonetta, those were a pain.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#63LordKaizerPosted 12/29/2013 6:52:49 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
LordKaizer posted...
ufara posted...

and i hate it for it. it should always whenever i beat a boss, he/she should be dead not require me to press buttons to do some boring ass "cinematic" kill. if i failed the QTE, the boss regain some health and i have to redo the same QTE all over again.

Pfft. Those QTE's are one button presses, not even remotely complicated. Even with my butterfinger hands I don't think I ever missed one in Revengeance. Now Bayonetta, those were a pain.

MGR is a baby QTE but my little rant was about QTE in general.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#64Hunter1534Posted 1/1/2014 6:59:37 PM
The was MGR did QTEs was great though. I actually like that game more than bayo.

Why? Cuz Armstrong.
---
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/57639348/tumblr_mktepqV5pn1qm6pw2o1_400_thumb.jpg