40-year-old sitcom dad isn't even the worst thing to happen to Sparda *spoilers*

#1smithkakarotPosted 12/28/2013 2:20:02 AM
He went from the awesome and badass "Legendary Dark Knight"...to a total coward and later, whip-ass bondage slave.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2LordKaizerPosted 12/28/2013 3:27:03 AM
he maybe into these sorta of things.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#3Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/28/2013 8:38:33 AM
Spordo, less Legendary Dark Knight and more Unremarkable Dorky Wimp.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#4Psychochild27Posted 12/28/2013 8:43:33 AM
LordKaizer posted...
he maybe into these sorta of things.

Well he really didn't seem to put up much of a fight to avert this.
#5ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 10:34:48 AM
Lol. I know. I always wondered why this happened. The original Sparda was so powerful, that made Mundus his B****, sealed the gates of hell, saved the day, got married, had children and then poof he is gone to where?

This dude had his cake and ate it too! The new Sparda ran away, decided to run away to a home that is obviously a mansion! If he tried to runaway, and hide with his wife and children. He would try to find a place that is low key. But no! He went and bought an expensive home and lived an extravangant lifestyle. Lol.

Mundus....mundus runs the world and the money. Mundus knows who has large amounts of money and property. Yet Sparda didn't think of that?

The new Sparda is dumb, stupid, weak, and a fetish for bondage.....what did Dante's mom ever see in Sparda?
#6smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 11:37:51 AM
ZeroX07 posted...
Lol. I know. I always wondered why this happened. The original Sparda was so powerful, that made Mundus his B****, sealed the gates of hell, saved the day, got married, had children and then poof he is gone to where?

This dude had his cake and ate it too! The new Sparda ran away, decided to run away to a home that is obviously a mansion! If he tried to runaway, and hide with his wife and children. He would try to find a place that is low key. But no! He went and bought an expensive home and lived an extravangant lifestyle. Lol.

Mundus....mundus runs the world and the money. Mundus knows who has large amounts of money and property. Yet Sparda didn't think of that?

The new Sparda is dumb, stupid, weak, and a fetish for bondage.....what did Dante's mom ever see in Sparda?

Maybe she's just the controlling type who likes timid men.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#7Nick_KazamaPosted 12/28/2013 12:09:13 PM
Because Tamtam...

T_____T
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#8StepswordsmanPosted 12/28/2013 12:21:02 PM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
Spordo, less Legendary Dark Knight and more Unremarkable Dorky Wimp.

The Legendary Dork Knight, Sporda.

It's amazing in just how many ways can one company screw up.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#9UbberDevilPosted 12/28/2013 1:10:50 PM
ZeroX07 posted...

The tentacles
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#10ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 2:18:52 PM(edited)
so no one here can give me an explanation to why this story is so full of plot holes? Team Ninja said "we're writing a Shakespearean story."

I assumed that this meant, the story was going to be epic, tragic, and meaningful.

It wasn't. Seriously, Sparda was supposed to be Mr.2 in the food chain.

Yet, he ran. Then he decided to buy an expensive home, and live like a millionaire. Yet, he couldn't afford an army to fight against his enemies? He couldn't foresee that his purchases could be tracked to him? Mundus rules the world's economy, he can track where large amounts of money move and go!

wtf? Also, if Mundus is so influential...how in the hell, did he let Sparda run away from his post? How did he let Sparda buy properties and live a rich life, and yet let him be at peace for 10 years or so?

so many plot holes in the story!

At least in the original DMC, we know that Sparda beat Mundus, the king of hell. Sparda sealed the hell gates. Stopping most demons and especially Mundus from invading earth and attacking humans. It is only after Sparda dies or disappears, when other evil forces tried to open the hell gates. It is only then when Mundus had an opening to take his revenge.

see not that complicated. it made sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!