40-year-old sitcom dad isn't even the worst thing to happen to Sparda *spoilers*

#21ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 10:09:00 PM
Where is shatterstar to refute our dislike to the story?...oh I know...he is probably crying in a corner. He has no answers!! Boom we win! Where is our award for not being blind sheep?
#22smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 10:09:46 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Where is shatterstar to refute our dislike to the story?...oh I know...he is probably crying in a corner. He has no answers!! Boom we win! Where is our award for not being blind sheep?

He has me on ignore.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#23ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 10:22:22 PM
Also if Mundus had Dango in a demon controlled home....why? I thought the reason why Mundus killed all the nephelim was because they were the only beings that could kill him. Yet, he decided to let a young Dango, a nephilim live?

I thought that Mundus main goal before he went all illumaniti was to get rid off the only beings that could kill him...wtf?

So Mundus took forever to find his Spork..found him, killed his wife, sent him to enjoy some nice s&m. Then took Dango and let him live....why? He was too young to be killed? If that is the case, wouldn't Vergil be the most evil character in the game? He killed a baby in the womb!

Shatterstar, I expect a full essay explaining the story, I want citations, and prove your work, young man!
#24smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 10:28:12 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Also if Mundus had Dango in a demon controlled home....why? I thought the reason why Mundus killed all the nephelim was because they were the only beings that could kill him. Yet, he decided to let a young Dango, a nephilim live?

I thought that Mundus main goal before he went all illumaniti was to get rid off the only beings that could kill him...wtf?

So Mundus took forever to find his Spork..found him, killed his wife, sent him to enjoy some nice s&m. Then took Dango and let him live....why? He was too young to be killed? If that is the case, wouldn't Vergil be the most evil character in the game? He killed a baby in the womb!

Shatterstar, I expect a full essay explaining the story, I want citations, and prove your work, young man!

It's useless, DmC is just too sophisticated and Shakespearean for normal people to "get".
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#25ZeroX07Posted 12/28/2013 10:52:21 PM
What does it says about me then? A master degree in science...

That is it! I'm going back to college, where did Tanem go to? Devry or Greendale community college?
#26bigdom93Posted 12/28/2013 11:23:51 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
What does it says about me then? A master degree in science...

That is it! I'm going back to college, where did Tanem go to? Devry or Greendale community college?

tameem wishes he was taught at Greendale, his writing would have been better
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#27_Uwye_Posted 12/29/2013 1:26:24 AM
ZeroX07 posted...

Now now, this is how it went.

Sparda met and fell in love with Eva...somehow... How did this happen since angel and demons are enemies that supposedly don't interact peacefully with each other isn't explained, but ok.

Then the couple either decided to run away in the most inept way possible, or Sparda cunningly didn't mention to any of his demon colleagues that he married an angel and had nephilim sons. People assume it's the former but that's actually unclear, unless I've missed something. It also would mean Mundus needed around eight years to find them. Incompetent much?

Mundus discovered Sparda's betrayal and went to his house when he wasn't home, killed Eva with his own hands and for no reason at all assumed that the couple had only one son. Why? Who knows.

Sparda took both kids, brainwashed them and brought them to an orphanage. A demon orphanage. Did he know that? You tell me. Then he either gave himself up or tried to take Mundus down. Probably the latter (which weapon did he use it in that case though?), but unclear.

Then Dante grew up with his real identity unknown to Mundus. It was only through Vergil's actions in the comic prequel that his identity was revealed to the demons.

See? It all makes perfect sense!
#28syntheticcometPosted 12/29/2013 1:36:58 AM
ZeroX07 posted...

Mate, you see mate, Mundus spared Dante so Dante could fear his own death before he died, mate.

Then Dante escaped because he's just that super-fly. Ninja Theory went into full hand-holding mode to explain this... lol

(as for that other thing)

You see mate, Sparda wasn't simply one of Mundus' generals. Sparda used to be Mundus' mistress in fact, mate. So obvious... lol. But after Sparda betrayed him, he got Lilith instead, mate. Because you can't use a traitor as a mistress. Get it now, mate?

Mate, then he took Dante and, mate, intentionally let him live so that Dante could come back stronger and Mundus could have a fair one-on-one fight with Dante, mate. I can't believe you didn't catch onto that, mate... lol

(Source)

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/01/31/how-devil-may-cry-does-difficulty-right.aspx

(Conclusion)

Even on full hand-holding mode, mate, you can't comprehend Tameem's Shakespearean writing skills, mate. Maybe they should've given Dante cowboy boots, M1911s and other Japanese-y stuff so you could understand a more familiar plot, mate... lol.

Pathetic.
#29ZeroX07Posted 12/29/2013 9:49:53 AM
I guess there is nothing else to add. This horse is dead. Any pros like to reiterate your stand on the story?
#30DullahansXMarkPosted 12/30/2013 7:05:08 PM
syntheticcomet posted...
ZeroX07 posted...

Mate, you see mate, Mundus spared Dante so Dante could fear his own death before he died, mate.

Then Dante escaped because he's just that super-fly. Ninja Theory went into full hand-holding mode to explain this... lol

(as for that other thing)

You see mate, Sparda wasn't simply one of Mundus' generals. Sparda used to be Mundus' mistress in fact, mate. So obvious... lol. But after Sparda betrayed him, he got Lilith instead, mate. Because you can't use a traitor as a mistress. Get it now, mate?

Mate, then he took Dante and, mate, intentionally let him live so that Dante could come back stronger and Mundus could have a fair one-on-one fight with Dante, mate. I can't believe you didn't catch onto that, mate... lol

(Source)

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/01/31/how-devil-may-cry-does-difficulty-right.aspx

(Conclusion)

Even on full hand-holding mode, mate, you can't comprehend Tameem's Shakespearean writing skills, mate. Maybe they should've given Dante cowboy boots, M1911s and other Japanese-y stuff so you could understand a more familiar plot, mate... lol.

Pathetic.

... what?

I'm sorry, what?!
---
3DS Friend Code: 2707-2336-9403