This game is the best PS plus game I ever downloaded.

#161Dodger_Dodgie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 11:37:36 AM
Firemage, DmC is the bestest and hardcore gamers agree with me on this. MGR is too easy. Its short too.

Fox blade wig b = hardest mode done within 3 hours lol

AC 4 is for casuals just like Ff13, broski. Although AC 4 is a good game mind you unlike Ff 13 rofl....
#162NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/24/2014 11:48:20 AM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
Firemage, DmC is the bestest and hardcore gamers agree with me on this. MGR is too easy. Its short too.

AC 4 is for casuals just like Ff13, broski. Although AC 4 is a good game mind you unlike Ff 13 rofl....

For many people who played the original DMC games, the new DmC reboot isn't what many would call a breath of fresh air. Now for this generation and for those who may not have played the original DMC games, then yes, the new DmC reboot looks great and seems like a wonderful hack and slash game. And many probably think it is and most likely had lots of fun playing. But for those who grew up playing the original DMC, this is something completely different and not well-liked.

Kind of like if you grew up eating your favorite snack or something since you were a kid or a teen, but when you got older the recipe was changed drastically and your taste buds can tell the difference. But for someone who never grew up eating that favorite snack that you liked and is just now trying it for the first time, they won't know the difference and won't understand why you don't like it.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#163FireMage7777Posted 1/24/2014 11:56:23 AM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Which is why all the hardcore players LAUGH at DmC's difficulty...yeah no. Irrelevant, MGR is still better, AC4 is still better, and XIII is still amazing. So whose alt are you? My bet is HnSL
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
http://s24.postimg.org/ayc53umd1/Screenshot_2013_12_06_01_38_14.png
#164FulvipPosted 1/24/2014 12:30:02 PM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Even average gamers are able to make fun of DmC's difficulty.

And the Fox Blade is supposed to be severely OP. That's the whole point of it.

Oh the irony, saying certain games are for casuals and yet not realizing DmC is what happens when Casual swallows and craps out DMC.
---
"I tried prayer... and my .44. But the devil is wearing kevlar and bible thumping only pisses them off."
#165StrelokPosted 1/24/2014 12:36:48 PM
Did that troll seriously just say that a game is easy when you use overpowered equipment?
Holy crap, I guess DMC1, 3 and 4 are also super easy as you have Super Dante!

Do these people even THINK?!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#166Dodger_Dodgie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 12:56:29 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Which is why all the hardcore players LAUGH at DmC's difficulty...yeah no. Irrelevant, MGR is still better, AC4 is still better, and XIII is still amazing. So whose alt are you? My bet is HnSL

Broski, did you say FF13 is amazing?

Broski, it's average at best. A real FF fan would say the same thing.
#167FireMage7777Posted 1/24/2014 12:58:29 PM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Just stating a fact, and I am a real FF fan. Try again alt
---
#168NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/24/2014 1:04:37 PM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Ooooh...um...be careful when saying "a REAL fan would say such and such," because that usually gets people annoyed. I had fun playing Sonic '06. Now, I thought it was a fun game, the graphics were beautiful and you got to play as several different characters.

With that said, the downside was that the characters didn't always cooperate and ended up falling off of simple platforms, the fetch quests didn't really belong in a sonic game and there was no real good rewards for doing them, and Sonic wasn't able to keep a good pace and losing rings was far too easy. In others words, it's not a good idea to start with the "real fan" thing because that usually starts a mega-argument between both sides. And when I say both sides, I mean pro-[insert game title] fans begin fighting with each other, not the other side.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#169Dodger_Dodgie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:10:47 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Care to back up those facts , t-cup?
#170FireMage7777Posted 1/24/2014 1:12:48 PM
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dodger_Dodgie posted...

Care to back up those facts , t-cup?

Alt, confirmed. You may continue this discussion with your real account, coward
---