How many things has old Dante appeared in since DmC?

#1smithkakarotPosted 1/29/2014 8:14:50 PM
We got Project X Zone, Sengoku Basara 4, the upcoming Street Fighter X All Capcom...eh, am I missing anything?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2HacknslashloverPosted 1/29/2014 8:19:43 PM
smithkakarot posted...
We got Project X Zone, Sengoku Basara 4, the upcoming Street Fighter X All Capcom...eh, am I missing anything?

Playstation battle royale, where he was actually a fully playable character instead of half of a unit in a SRPG or a costume or a card.
#3DuuuDe14Posted 1/29/2014 8:21:11 PM
"How many things has OLD Dante appeared in since DmC?"

I do not know why...
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4FireMage7777Posted 1/29/2014 8:22:13 PM
Hacknslashlover posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Playstation battle royale, where he was actually a fully playable character instead of half of a unit in a SRPG or a costume or a card.

Retsu, you apparently can't read, would you like me to teach you to read?
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
http://s24.postimg.org/ayc53umd1/Screenshot_2013_12_06_01_38_14.png
#5catoutofthebagPosted 1/29/2014 8:22:41 PM
smithkakarot posted...

Better question to ask is how many things has Donte been in. DmC, and playstation all stars that if I am not mistaken was another abysmal failure. What stuff has old Dante been in?

Viewtifull Joe

Nocturne.

4 Main series titles

Marvel Vs Capcom 3(had old Virgil to)

Project X Zone

Sengoku Basara 4

Street Fighter X Capcom.
#6HacknslashloverPosted 1/29/2014 8:23:17 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Who is this Retsu friend you talk about? Also I'll pass as I don't want my vocabulary to be reduced to a few shticks friendo :^)
#7catoutofthebagPosted 1/29/2014 8:27:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 1/29/2014 8:29:01 PM
He was really in SFxTekken? Weird.

Also the Mahvel Vs. Capcom Dante was weird...it was DMC4 Dantes face minus the stubble on DMC3s body.
---
The passwords are Afro and Sergeant.
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
#9HacknslashloverPosted 1/29/2014 8:43:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10LordKaizerPosted 1/29/2014 8:47:21 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

uncle Dante was meant to be on the game but they changed him at last seconds when he was leaked. so, they removed all evidence and replaced him with meth addict dontey.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)