How strong, exactly, is nDante? *spoilers*

#1smithkakarotPosted 2/7/2014 5:33:47 PM
What's his greatest strength feat in the game? I heard it's pulling a bus in zero gravity, but I have to say, some of the stuff he does to nMundus is no picnic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikL2bz_BTUQ

Can he stand up to the awesome might of the Tengen Toppa Heavy Medic?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2caffiend7Posted 2/7/2014 6:23:41 PM
"Weak, very weak"
#3OracleGunnerPosted 2/7/2014 6:44:22 PM
E Rank via Servant Parameters.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#4Lord_MizerPosted 2/7/2014 8:15:36 PM
He doesn't seem to be very strong in his universe.

Kinda seem like a wet behind the ears guy who doesn't stand out very well.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#5smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:42:48 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
He doesn't seem to be very strong in his universe.

Kinda seem like a wet behind the ears guy who doesn't stand out very well.

I guess that's the point of "gritty realism"...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#6Ether101Posted 2/16/2014 6:25:47 AM
He some how got negative marks on all of his social links.
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamers' have lost their pride.
#7TaizukuPosted 2/16/2014 6:47:09 AM
I actually think one of his problems is that he's too strong for this universe. He never really has to exert himself.

The way I think about it, Vergil has mastered his powers, he has a way better and more powerful DT, he has actual fighting skill and training, Dante doesn't, even in DMC he really doesn't. He just kinda swings his weapons and mimics how enemies/Vergil fights. Yet even Vergil wasn't ready for what he had coming.

He didn't have to prepare for Mundus, or any of the enemies, once he got some momentum he was just rolling through everything. He may not do anything really impressive in this, but I think that's because the world isn't demanding it of him. I think it's quite evident that he's entirely too powerful for this universe.
---
I'll gladly take a bite and swallow the drought of death if it would just CLEAR THIS INFERNAL RACKET FROM WITHIN MY CHEST!
#8StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 7:27:35 AM
Yes, this is why Nelo Angelo almsot killed him after the first time and he only got saved by his amulet. Then he almost died with Mundus. And got trapped by Trish before that.

Need to carry on?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#9TaizukuPosted 2/16/2014 8:23:06 AM
Not sure what that has to do with what I was talking about.
---
I'll gladly take a bite and swallow the drought of death if it would just CLEAR THIS INFERNAL RACKET FROM WITHIN MY CHEST!
#10AkheonPosted 2/16/2014 8:39:00 AM
Without glitches, nDante is pretty strong. With glitches, he is literally invulnerable.