How strong, exactly, is nDante? *spoilers*

#11StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 8:57:51 AM
Ah wait, pardon, I mistook it.

You see, this is why we should use nDante/DINO/Donte as people will get it confused.

The villain protagonist of this game had no problems at any point and it significantly cheapened the character.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#12SilentS89Posted 2/16/2014 1:08:15 PM
OracleGunner posted...
E Rank via Servant Parameters.

This is actually a pretty good assessment.
#13antking61Posted 2/16/2014 1:55:27 PM
Strelok posted...
Yes, this is why Nelo Angelo almsot killed him after the first time and he only got saved by his amulet. Then he almost died with Mundus. And got trapped by Trish before that.

Need to carry on?

Okay so he gets beat down (but eventually overcomes) a being "blessed" by the god of demons, then proceeds to defeat said god of demons, and gets lied to so this is....what exactly? Proof that Dante once faced a tougher opponent?

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find what you're trying to point out. After he absorbed the power of Spada he seemed more than capable of fighting Mundus to victory.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#14StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 2:26:52 PM
That DMC Dante is not invincible.
Simple.

Now DmC Dante seems surprisingly easy off, never running into any sort of problem. I misread it really.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#15antking61Posted 2/16/2014 2:32:56 PM
Strelok posted...
That DMC Dante is not invincible.
Simple.

Now DmC Dante seems surprisingly easy off, never running into any sort of problem. I misread it really.

Aside from being pretty near unkillable and much stronger in DMC4 and 2 than in 1 and 3. 2 to the point of teasing Chaos and effortlessly destroying him after having his fill of the fight. Chaos being the demon king that preceded Mundus. Dante surpassed the strength of Sparda who directly opposed all of demon world. He may not be invincible but we've yet to find anything that seems capable of killing him at all. Not even his own sword rammed through his heart.
---
#16StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 2:39:36 PM
And that is exactly the difference.

Dante gets... obstacles. They might not be huge obstacles as he goes "impaled. Again? Meeh." but he does it with charm. He fools around with his opponent.

DINO... does not. He just has a minor traffic bump and just acts like an obnoxious baboon who had a spiked banana. (Fun fact: Baboons don't eat bananas)
---
#17antking61Posted 2/16/2014 2:44:14 PM
Strelok posted...
And that is exactly the difference.

Dante gets... obstacles. They might not be huge obstacles as he goes "impaled. Again? Meeh." but he does it with charm. He fools around with his opponent.

DINO... does not. He just has a minor traffic bump and just acts like an obnoxious baboon who had a spiked banana. (Fun fact: Baboons don't eat bananas)

Ahhh. I follow now. XXXD My mistake.
---