DmC sold more than DMC3!!!!

#1shatterstarPosted 2/7/2014 9:23:17 PM(edited)
According to Capcom's data and their Platinum Tiles/Best sellers list...

As of December of 2013, DmC has sold a total of 1.4 million units worldwide. Outselling the original DMC3, which sold a total of 1.3 million and DMC3: Special Edition, which sold only 1 million units.

(SOURCE)

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html

Just chick on "ALL" to see.

Btw...

If they decide to release the 60fps PC version for Xbox One and PS4, like they did with that Tomb Raider: "The Fraud Edition." I bet you cash money, that DmC will reach 2 million sold.

PS: Choke on that antis.....lol.
#2ufaraPosted 2/7/2014 9:18:46 PM
So DmC still sold less altogether.

Maybe next time NT.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/7/2014 9:26:07 PM
Wow. A multiplatform game managed to barely beat out a PS2 exclusive game and it's rerelease. Capcom should be proud.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4caffiend7Posted 2/7/2014 9:28:14 PM
You never fail to make me laugh. honestly though you've sucked this games D for a long time, don't you have anything better to do?
#5shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 9:30:31 PM
ufara posted...

Maybe next time NT.

Why am I not surprised Ufara.

Denial is always present when it comes to the truth. DmC has outsold the best game in the whole, entire, crappy, original franchise...lol.

Choke on that mate!..:)
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/7/2014 9:32:48 PM
caffiend7 posted...
You never fail to make me laugh. honestly though you've sucked this games D for a long time, don't you have anything better to do?

Matey mate, he's not some fanboy that only comes back when he has positive news then runs away all the time!

He's just a casual gamer that memorized all of DmC's dialogue, has logged hundreds of hours, made several videos on it, and has blatantly lied several times before just to defend it. You know, a casual gamer mate!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7caffiend7Posted 2/7/2014 9:33:49 PM
shatterstar posted...
ufara posted...

Maybe next time NT.

Denial is always present when it comes to the truth. DmC has outsold the best game in the whole, entire, crappy, original franchise...lol.

You also didn't see KA_MEs message, DMC3 was on a single console compared to DmC which was multi, DmC is still a failure.
#8ufaraPosted 2/7/2014 9:35:24 PM
shatterstar posted...
ufara posted...

Maybe next time NT.

Nope.

If you read correctly, with both vanilla and SE, DMC3 sold over 2 million. On one system.

This sold about half on two. Shame really. NT wants to sell a lot, but simply suffers by putting out mediocre games.

Maybe next time NT.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#9caffiend7Posted 2/7/2014 9:37:44 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Matey mate, he's not some fanboy that only comes back when he has positive news then runs away all the time!

He's just a casual gamer that memorized all of DmC's dialogue, has logged hundreds of hours, made several videos on it, and has blatantly lied several times before just to defend it. You know, a casual gamer mate!

M80 you're right, but I just had to post something. I never come here and when I do it's to check up on you and others. I've all completely forgotten this trash. My new focus is Robocrap now, I hate that even more than DmC. Mate I grew up with Robo and seeing what is happening made me sad
#10ufaraPosted 2/7/2014 9:39:55 PM
caffiend7 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
caffiend7 posted...

M80 you're right, but I just had to post something. I never come here and when I do it's to check up on you and others. I've all completely forgotten this trash. My new focus is Robocrap now, I hate that even more than DmC. Mate I grew up with Robo and seeing what is happening made me sad

Did they go pg-13 with it?
---