Its over, this game was a financial disaster

#1SmackpwnPosted 2/9/2014 9:00:21 PM
Original DMC spawned 4 sequals which made Capcom billions, DmC damn near put ninja theory under and no one respects that clown company anymore, RIP Devil May Cry, the devil has finally cryed!
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 2/9/2014 9:26:39 PM
Smackpwn posted...
Original DMC spawned 4 sequals which made Capcom billions, DmC damn near put ninja theory under and no one respects that clown company anymore, RIP Devil May Cry, the devil has finally cryed!

0/10

You're trying way too hard...;)
#3darkslayer001Posted 2/9/2014 9:56:42 PM
Smackpwn posted...

I wouldn't say NT went under since they are 3rd party devs, but the fact that they have very few games come out since their beginning in the industry, me thinks they have a hard time finding job or they just take too long to develop a game. goin with the latter on this one.
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 2/9/2014 9:59:34 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Smackpwn posted...

I wouldn't say NT went under since they are 3rd party devs, but the fact that they have very few games come out since their beginning in the industry, me thinks they have a hard time finding job or they just take too long to develop a game. goin with the latter on this one.

Id say its more a mixture of the former and the latter.
---
Toshinou Kyouko!
#5StrelokPosted 2/10/2014 4:59:52 AM
And when you believe Shatterstar, they have made it in the industry and are renowned, despite all the companies they worked for not wanting to deal with them anymore and are now reduced to make free mobile apps for EA...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#6syctheweilderPosted 2/10/2014 8:35:41 AM
Ninja Theory is being kept afloat by taxpayer dollars.
#7PrismsbladePosted 2/10/2014 8:42:35 AM
Made capcom billions? Wow Im convinced you've got about zero brain cells tc.
---
3DS FC: 1693-0799-0030
Pokemon x/y safari Woobat, Doduo, Tropius
#8QCTeamkillPosted 2/10/2014 11:36:13 AM
Prismsblade posted...

Didn't you know?

Capcom are made of money. They have their own Intelligence Agency that keeps tabs on what people say about them on GFAQs and expendable resources to buy off every reviewers.

And that's just the DMC division I'm talking about here.

It's been explained and proven times and times over on this board.
#9NextGenCowboyPosted 2/10/2014 11:40:07 AM
Prismsblade posted...

I'd bet everything in my wallet that DMC made Capcom billions of Yen.
#10NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/10/2014 1:53:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Smackpwn posted...

0/10

You're trying way too hard...;)

Would you say the same if this were a pro-DmC fan who said, "original DMC fans are weaboos/hater/keepers/rabid fanboys and they're useless! DmC is great and old DMC is too animu!"
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.