Did you guys realize... [spoilers]

#1NiickatinaPosted 2/14/2014 3:03:58 PM
I seen a lot of hate for this amazing game because it is set in a different universe, and the main character is different and they scrapped the white hair.

Did you realize that throughout the game his hair starts to become white (this is obvious) and by the end of the game he has a bunch of white hair. Is it not very obvious to you people that in the next DmC, by the end of the game his hair is going to be fully white, and he is going to grow it out a bit? BOOM, YOU HAVE THE OLD DANTE BACK.
---
My Favorite Series: Twisted Metal, Resistance, Hitman, Mortal Kombat, Halo
I hate all anime
#2ufaraPosted 2/14/2014 3:06:03 PM
With different motivations, personality, and a world doomed. Because nVergil had a poor choice of words.

But yeah, totally the hair.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#3NextGenCowboyPosted 2/14/2014 3:12:39 PM
It was always about the hair, all other complaints, issues, or frustrations were merely fans of the original series trying to repress their psychological rage at the lack of white hair. What a fool I've been, how could I not see such a thing earlier? Alas, too late did I realize the error of my ways...
#4KyryloPosted 2/14/2014 3:14:35 PM
lol favorite game halo. Dronish sheep confirmed.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#5ufaraPosted 2/14/2014 3:16:41 PM
NextGenCowboy posted...
It was always about the hair, all other complaints, issues, or frustrations were merely fans of the original series trying to repress their psychological rage at the lack of white hair. What a fool I've been, how could I not see such a thing earlier? Alas, too late did I realize the error of my ways...

Let's release the atomic penguins to cleanse the earth.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#6NextGenCowboyPosted 2/14/2014 3:19:36 PM
Normally I'd be all for an atomic penguin invasion, but today, today is Valentine's Day. I've already made a commitment to hand out chocolate like a ninja, wielding sugar-coma inducing shurikens, all while dressed as the abominable snowman.

So, penguin invasion will have to wait until tomorrow.
#7ufaraPosted 2/14/2014 3:20:59 PM
Okay. No problem.

*puts the cover back over the button*

This can wait.
---
#8ZeroX07Posted 2/14/2014 3:22:34 PM
ufara posted...
With different motivations, personality, and a world doomed. Because nVergil had a poor choice of words.

But yeah, totally the hair.

Damn it! You beat me to it.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#9smithkakarotPosted 2/14/2014 4:28:22 PM
I bet TC's XBL/PSN username is something along the same lines as xX420NoScopeYOLOXx.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10StrelokPosted 2/14/2014 4:38:27 PM
He hates all anime?

I didn't think it was possiblt to hate something that has a broader definition than "Hollywood cinema".
Daymn.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg