Did you guys realize... [spoilers]

#131SiLVeR_420Posted 2/16/2014 12:38:57 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
smithkakarot posted...
I remember seeing an image a week or so back saying, "You are now married to the main girl of the last anime you saw." As it turns out, the anime I'm currently watching is Samurai Champloo...

Is Fuu gonna force you into an adventure with the silliest excuse ever?

Why couldn't she have just said she was looking for her dad... Ah who cares. That adventure was awesome.

...Do I have to marry Yunio...don't get me wrong I like Yanderers in a that seems exciting sense....but yea don't really want female friends and family bumped of... Can I get number 9 (can't rememeber her name) instead? I kinda got a thing for eyepatches.

In my case id end up having to marry one of the girls from Pet Girl of Sakurasou.
---
Toshinou Kyouko!
#132StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 3:33:39 AM
I'd end up marrying... uhh... I guess either Seras Victoria or Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing.

Either way, I am not going to be on top with those 2 guys... yipes.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#133smithkakarotPosted 2/17/2014 3:28:31 AM
Speaking of Samurai Champloo...that one crazy old coot might've called himself "Johnny," but for some reason, I like to believe that he really IS Miyamoto Musashi like he joked about.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#134SiLVeR_420Posted 2/17/2014 10:36:09 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Speaking of Samurai Champloo...that one crazy old coot might've called himself "Johnny," but for some reason, I like to believe that he really IS Miyamoto Musashi like he joked about.

He probably was. Seemed wise enough.
---
Toshinou Kyouko!
#135smithkakarotPosted 2/18/2014 1:44:49 AM
To those who've seen Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 15 (Gunman Symphonia)...do you recognize the song playing in the background? (Fun fact: I ALMOST linked to Watch Cartoon Online right now...oops.)
---
#136SKEWER_007Posted 2/18/2014 4:35:09 AM
Hmm... Last anime I watched.... I haven't watched anything new in a while. I did re-watch RWBY though, does that count? (Also, did it say it had to be the main female character? Because Ruby is too young for me. I wouldn't mind Weiss, Blake or Yang though. XD)

Also, Is Mahou Senei Negima any good? Should I watch the dub, the sub or just read the manga?
#137bigdom93Posted 2/18/2014 11:48:04 AM
SKEWER_007 posted...
Hmm... Last anime I watched.... I haven't watched anything new in a while. I did re-watch RWBY though, does that count? (Also, did it say it had to be the main female character? Because Ruby is too young for me. I wouldn't mind Weiss, Blake or Yang though. XD)

Also, Is Mahou Senei Negima any good? Should I watch the dub, the sub or just read the manga?

the manga but "Negima!?" is good
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#138smithkakarotPosted 2/18/2014 11:51:25 AM
If I ever make a Super Mario 64 ROM hack...I wanna include a Chinese-themed stage with the Chai Kingdom theme from Super Mario Land.
---
#139zhaoyun99Posted 2/18/2014 12:05:14 PM
Damn, I just watched GTO. Urumi is gonna bomb me to death.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun