ITT: We prove to antis that DmC isn't that bad

#1StepswordsmanPosted 2/14/2014 10:54:20 PM
To do that, we are making the absolute most unbearable stylish action game we can, so that it makes DmC seem good in comparison. Of course, being just internet users, we can't code, draw or do 3D modeling, but that didn't stop Ninja Theory, so let's give it a try anyway. The rules are simple:

1. Only one feature per post ("bad graphics and bad music" are two features);
2. No overwriting things others posted unless you expand on them (changing "medieval setting" to "set in medieval France" is acceptable; changing it to "contemporary setting" is not).

To start off: The game runs at 30 FPS.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#2smithkakarotPosted 2/14/2014 10:56:37 PM
-The main character is a vampire with long white hair and red eyes, wearing a black leather trenchcoat, who wields a katana and a revolver. He's a "tortured soul" that "hates everything," and likes to make innocents fall to their death because it's "badass".

-The theme song is "Crawling" by Linkin Park.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3Stepswordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 11:05:37 PM
Okay, maybe those rules aren't so simple, after all. Still, let's follow them, okay? And let's pretend that this is my original idea, then:

-The theme song is "Crawling" by Linkin Park

So far we have:
- The game runs at 30 FPS;
- The main character is a vampire with long white hair and red eyes, wearing a black leather trenchcoat, who wields a katana and a revolver. He's a "tortured soul" that "hates everything," and likes to make innocents fall to their death because it's "badass";
- The theme song is "Crawling" by Linkin Park.

---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#4NextGenCowboyPosted 2/14/2014 11:20:33 PM
The game only has 2 difficulty settings, Normal and Hard, the only difference is that on normal you have permanently regenerating health.

This game is going to sell a lot of copies, just saying.
#5ZeroX91Posted 2/14/2014 11:52:27 PM
Press X to combo.
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#6syctheweilderPosted 2/15/2014 12:28:49 AM
No lock on
#7Endless_NightPosted 2/15/2014 2:38:11 AM
I saw in 9gag that the minimum acceptable fps for a 3d video game is 15fps. Let's go with that. What stop at 30 when you can go lower?
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#8smithkakarotPosted 2/15/2014 2:41:55 AM
Honestly, starting with "this game runs at 30 FPS" makes it sound like a DmC clone, so...it has QTEs up the ass.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#9StrelokPosted 2/15/2014 3:05:13 AM
The game features babies we get to shoot.
Why stop at sniper rifle abortion after all. The msot common enemy is a baby-like cherub. Like Bob.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#10Android_25Posted 2/15/2014 4:26:58 AM
Endless_Night posted...
I saw in 9gag that the minimum acceptable fps for a 3d video game is 15fps. Let's go with that. What stop at 30 when you can go lower?

don't you ever go to 9gag or what everyone love to call it, steal gag. go to memecenter to see the quality of jokes.