ITT: We prove to antis that DmC isn't that bad

#31BehemothBladePosted 2/19/2014 1:02:14 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Halfway into the game, backtrack everything.

You must fight the bosses over and over.

As the same character obviously, and and you so don't face new enemies.

You are suppose to come up with something worse.
'Even when you take all the boss HP without damage, you watch him kicking your ass in cutscenes, and go away laughing'

Is actually better than-

You 'beat the boss by spamming one weapon, then boss runs away after saying 'i loved you' baiting a sequel'
#32smithkakarotPosted 2/19/2014 1:02:57 PM
How about the protagonist's name? Obviously, it has to be really edgy and have the word "blood" or "death" in it...preferably spelled poorly.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#33OracleGunnerPosted 2/19/2014 1:05:50 PM
smithkakarot posted...
How about the protagonist's name? Obviously, it has to be really edgy and have the word "blood" or "death" in it...preferably spelled poorly.

How about Edge.

Seriously RM has a character named Edge.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#34smithkakarotPosted 2/19/2014 1:06:51 PM
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

How about Edge.

There's a wrestler called Edge, too.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#35OracleGunnerPosted 2/19/2014 1:12:35 PM
smithkakarot posted...
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

How about Edge.

Well you learn something new everyday.

How about Edge Maverick?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#36Android_25Posted 2/19/2014 2:37:52 PM
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

How about Edge.

star ocean the last hope did that in 2009.
#37Android_25Posted 2/19/2014 2:41:13 PM
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

How about Edge.

Well you learn something new everyday.

How about Edge Maverick?

if something i want to see dead more than anything, it's this guy getting blown to pieces and that says a lot with exception of 2 characters (the scyther guy and the pink hair female alien with big boobies), all of them annoyed me to hell.
#38ZeroX91Posted 2/19/2014 3:29:57 PM
Android_25 posted...
if something i want to see dead more than anything, it's this guy getting blown to pieces and that says a lot with exception of 2 characters (the scyther guy and the pink hair female alien with big boobies), all of them annoyed me to hell.

...No love for Meracle??? Son I am disappoint.
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#39ZeroX07Posted 2/19/2014 4:17:54 PM
If I don't post the party doesn't start. Well, I almost got stabbed in the subway system trying to stop a hate crime. Nice day... Why didn't I stay home and finished playing FFXIII-3, lol
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#40Android_25Posted 2/19/2014 4:22:15 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Android_25 posted...

...No love for Meracle??? Son I am disappoint.

I'M NOT INTO CAT CHICKS WITH FLAT CHESTS WHO ACT LIKE AN IDIOT. THAT GOES DOUBLE TO THAT WINGED CHICK. i'm sorry for screaming like that. i'm just ABSOLUTELY LIVIED.