If/When Capcom announces the next DMC game, which do you think it will be?

#1fifinamboPosted 2/16/2014 4:52:17 AM
If/When Capcom announces the next DMC game, which franchise do you think it will be? - Results (83 votes)
Original DMC continuation (prequel, sequel, etc...)
61.45% (51 votes)
New DmC continuation (prequel, sequel, etc...)
18.07% (15 votes)
Another new reboot
8.43% (7 votes)
Capcom won't do another DMC game
12.05% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As the title says. What is your speculation?
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#2KyryloPosted 2/16/2014 4:59:56 AM
Probably DmC. because out of all stupid developers, Capcom takes first price for their effort to ruin any relations with fans
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#3PunkMcThrustPosted 2/16/2014 6:34:47 AM
I want to say that it would be the original Devil May Cry series, but then I remembered how Capcom actively tries to lose money and piss people off.

So I actually don't know. They may actually purposefully do DmC, it's like Capcom hates money.
---
#1 hater of Capcom, casual games, casual gamers, and the God of War series
Persona is Atlus's Call of Duty.
#4TaizukuPosted 2/16/2014 6:39:47 AM
It's pretty obvious it's going to be DMC5...I mean really.
---
I'll gladly take a bite and swallow the drought of death if it would just CLEAR THIS INFERNAL RACKET FROM WITHIN MY CHEST!
#5StrelokPosted 2/16/2014 7:25:37 AM
I think they just renewed it to spite fans of both DMC and DmC, so we won't see either.

Because, let's face it, Capcom is almost as stupid as EA.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#6Black OutPosted 2/16/2014 7:49:06 AM
They're going to go the MegaMan route.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#7rice_noodlesPosted 2/16/2014 7:57:28 AM
Where is the iOS/Android option?
#8SirenaLoreleyPosted 2/16/2014 8:05:10 AM
I guess a new DMC is more probable than a new DmC... specially after the game not doing so well, Capcom saying it was 'due to excessive outsourcing' (that's almost like blaming NT for that), and the fact that TN won't be asked to do another game with this franchise... they actually disappeared from the radar, at least I'm not hearing anything new about them...
In any case, my second choice is 'no DMC at all'. I'm really not sure Capcom want to take the risk right now...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#9myghostisdeadPosted 2/16/2014 8:57:28 AM
What I want and what they might do in their continual screw ups are two different things.
#10vash520Posted 2/16/2014 9:02:33 AM
NT just released a game for mobile phones called "fightback".. the gameplay looks alright but the main character is a guy with a sleeve-less swat vest, with oiled back hair and aviator glasses.. I think it's safe to say that while DmC hurt them financially quite a bit, Tameem is still Tameem.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.