If/When Capcom announces the next DMC game, which do you think it will be?

#21dillpickle69Posted 2/18/2014 2:42:06 PM(edited)
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
It's pretty obvious it's going to be DMC5...I mean really.

How is it obvious? I have no idea what Capcom is going to do. I lean toward them not bothering to do anything with this series anymore.

I remember last year I had this feeling that they would see how much they f***ed up and announce DMC5 at E3. Just a feeling I had, I dunno. So I understand why he doesn't see how they could not announce DMC5, but I wouldn't put it past them and I've learned my lesson to expect absolutely 0 from Capcom.
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
#22ZeroX91Posted 2/18/2014 2:52:09 PM
Where is the cheap iphone game option?
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#23darkslayer001Posted 2/18/2014 2:59:52 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...

How is it obvious? I have no idea what Capcom is going to do. I lean toward them not bothering to do anything with this series anymore.

I remember last year I had this feeling that they would see how much they f***ed up and announce DMC5 at E3. Just a feeling I had, I dunno. So I understand why he doesn't see how they could not announce DMC5, but I wouldn't put it past them and I've learned my lesson to expect absolutely 0 from Capcom.

yes it is best to not expect anything from Capcom, and capcom probably thought revealing a DMC5 at last year's E3 may look like them trying to blow off NT's product, which is not professional no matter how crap i think DmC is. .
It is way too early to tell whether there will a future DMC title, but just the thought of Itsuno wanting a DMC5 makes me satisfied. Also wasn't there a talk about how capcom wants a devil may cry title by 2015 a long time ago?
#24dillpickle69Posted 2/18/2014 9:13:55 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...

yes it is best to not expect anything from Capcom, and capcom probably thought revealing a DMC5 at last year's E3 may look like them trying to blow off NT's product, which is not professional no matter how crap i think DmC is. .
It is way too early to tell whether there will a future DMC title, but just the thought of Itsuno wanting a DMC5 makes me satisfied. Also wasn't there a talk about how capcom wants a devil may cry title by 2015 a long time ago?

Yeah they said they wanted to speed up their games to release after 2.5 years or something, which is part of the reason I expected them to reveal DMC5 (or RE7) so quickly last year.

Though they might be reconsidering due to the fact that they already cut their games in half due to deadlines as it is.
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
#25fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 12:49:41 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
Where is the cheap iphone game option?

This isn't about what medium the DMC game is coming out on. It's about how they'll continue the story.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#26Tyronelio1Posted 3/3/2014 9:47:07 PM
Hopefully DmC 2 because DmC was great and original DMC series is meh
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#27StrelokPosted 3/4/2014 5:23:25 AM
So it is true, opinions can be horrible beyond belief.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#28NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/4/2014 7:39:41 PM
Strelok posted...
So it is true, opinions can be horrible beyond belief.

Still, people are entitled to think and like what they want. I think the original DMC series was much better than the reboot. But, to each his own.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#29StrelokPosted 3/5/2014 4:43:25 AM
Oh they are entitled to believe it.

But this doesn't stop them from having a horribly wrong opinion.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#30KatanaYamato00Posted 3/5/2014 5:08:56 PM
4th option seems the most realistic atm. Would much prefer a Vergil series akin to Megaman Zero though but whatever...