DmC still selling

#31StrelokPosted 2/22/2014 7:55:35 PM
You can talk about irrelevant things Shatter.
you should know, you're the master of asspulls of things that have nothing to do with the matter at hand...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#32Dragoon_KailPosted 3/2/2014 6:31:13 PM
On the PS plus note, yeah Sony buys about the rough estimates worth of every subscriber at a hugely discounted price (say $20 per copy) so yes it does go in crapcom's wallet but at what is most likely a 75% loss per copy, but given deserved capcom's financial woes i'd expect to see ALOT of their games up there, much like....that forgettable game that also bombed, what was it called again? remember something? i dunno it's pretty bad & forgettable :P also the vita version of the craptacular street fight x tekken.

So take bets on when lost planet 3 shows up as a free game~! (and no $5 in bargin bins doesn't count as free :P)
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#33SiLVeR_420Posted 3/3/2014 5:24:43 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
i like shatter's post
make me feel more sane for hoping for a DMC5

And he says were delusional for thinking DMC5 could still happen.

Why would you rerelase a failed game that nobody wanted. If they were gonna do that theyd have announced it by now anyways.
---
Toshinou Kyouko!
#34antking61Posted 3/3/2014 8:22:38 AM
shatterstar posted...
Well if it wasn't relevant to you, you wouldn't be here talking about genius. You would've moved on from this a year go.

We'll all leave this board....when DMC5 or DmC2's board pops up. Then we'll all migrate there and either have a mass orgy (DMC5) or the bloodbath will simply migrate (DmC2) so it's only a matter of time before we leave this board.

Did't they already stop paying you to keep promoting this PoS?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#35smithkakarotPosted 3/3/2014 8:25:02 AM
antking61 posted...
shatterstar posted...
Well if it wasn't relevant to you, you wouldn't be here talking about genius. You would've moved on from this a year go.

We'll all leave this board....when DMC5 or DmC2's board pops up. Then we'll all migrate there and either have a mass orgy (DMC5) or the bloodbath will simply migrate (DmC2) so it's only a matter of time before we leave this board.

Did't they already stop paying you to keep promoting this PoS?

My main reason for still being here is that I haven't made that "Vergil Plays Castlevania 3" video yet...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#36antking61Posted 3/3/2014 8:36:36 AM
smithkakarot posted...
My main reason for still being here is that I haven't made that "Vergil Plays Castlevania 3" video yet...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/582cb978d65845d1b6aa845827fb774a/tumblr_mhza6f9BYh1rblqwco1_400.gif
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!