Regarding a certain...*ahem*...sexy scene *spoilers*

#1smithkakarotPosted 2/18/2014 7:12:07 PM
Were those actual real people in the portraits on the walls? Someone told me they were, but when I asked, they said they didn't remember any of their names and that I should do my own research.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2ZeroX91Posted 2/18/2014 7:20:06 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Were those actual real people in the portraits on the walls? Someone told me they were, but when I asked, they said they didn't remember any of their names and that I should do my own research.

Kids of the developers obviously. lol
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 2/18/2014 7:22:53 PM
I always assume those people were famous people like politicians, leaders and so on...

It was meant to show how Mundus was present during several events that could have happened throughout the years. Maybe it was meant to show he has enjoyed his human life for many, many years.

Anyway, I'm just pressing F5 until I finally watch Guardians of The Universe trailer. Can't wait, it seems so intense. Hopefully they'll show Thanos this time. ;)
#4smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 8:32:55 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Really? Because they all looked OLDER than Tameem.
---
#5ZeroX91Posted 2/18/2014 8:42:07 PM
smithkakarot posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Really? Because they all looked OLDER than Tameem.

Nope truth is he is a seven year old with Progeria...think about it.
---
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY
#6smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 2:09:49 PM
Well, I guess we can conclude now that those WEREN'T real people after all.
---
#7ZeroX07Posted 2/19/2014 2:15:01 PM
For a moment there I thought u meant the image of donte surrounded by angels (nude) and his finger pointing at one of them.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#8caffiend7Posted 2/19/2014 5:56:46 PM
Surely thou dost jest. That scene was anything but sexy, it was disgusting and unneeded.
#9smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 5:59:28 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Surely thou dost jest. That scene was anything but sexy, it was disgusting and unneeded.

...much like the rest of this game?
---
#10caffiend7Posted 2/19/2014 6:28:25 PM
smithkakarot posted...
caffiend7 posted...

...much like the rest of this game?

*fist bump*