Have they revealed when this ends as being a free game on PS+?

#11ufaraPosted 2/20/2014 6:34:28 PM
Aaaand it just froze on me.

Goddamnit.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#12TaizukuPosted 2/20/2014 9:23:11 PM
Well maybe you should stop calling it names.

Yeah it's definitely no Godhand, but the potential for it to be is there.

It's the setting and story keeping me in, and I mean I like the Batman games but this combat is honestly a bit more fun imo, if a bit slower. I at least feel like I kinda have to try in Remember Me.
---
I'll gladly take a bite and swallow the drought of death if it would just CLEAR THIS INFERNAL RACKET FROM WITHIN MY CHEST!
#13ufaraPosted 2/20/2014 9:43:29 PM
Taizuku posted...

It's the setting and story keeping me in, and I mean I like the Batman games but this combat is honestly a bit more fun imo, if a bit slower. I at least feel like I kinda have to try in Remember Me.

If it had better focus on combat or platforming, it could be something. Eh, I'll see it to the end. Kinda annoyed if froze on me, but whatever.

Calling it right now, Edge is the true bad guy.

I hope I'm wrong.

Gave the Strider demo a shot and it was good, surprisingly. I wish I could use the d-pad for movement, as useing the analog stick is odd in these types of game, but still felt good.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#14TaizukuPosted 2/20/2014 9:49:19 PM
ufara posted...
Taizuku posted...

If it had better focus on combat or platforming, it could be something. Eh, I'll see it to the end. Kinda annoyed if froze on me, but whatever.

I hope I'm wrong.

Gave the Strider demo a shot and it was good, surprisingly. I wish I could use the d-pad for movement, as useing the analog stick is odd in these types of game, but still felt good.

I bought that too, heard people are on Capcom Unity talking about the controls, feels good as a game though.

Idk, I've been falling out of gaming recently, and it feels good to me that Remember Me is trying to be different.
---
I'll gladly take a bite and swallow the drought of death if it would just CLEAR THIS INFERNAL RACKET FROM WITHIN MY CHEST!
#15ufaraPosted 2/20/2014 9:55:22 PM
Taizuku posted...
ufara posted...
Taizuku posted...

I hope I'm wrong.

I bought that too, heard people are on Capcom Unity talking about the controls, feels good as a game though.

Idk, I've been falling out of gaming recently, and it feels good to me that Remember Me is trying to be different.

I may buy it next week. I just got other games to go through.

I'll finish up Remember Me.

Finish up Metro.

Lose a bit of my life to EDF2025.

My Vita and 3DS are calling out to me.

For now, Remember Me is falling into the "Eh, alright" category for me.
---
#16TaizukuPosted 2/20/2014 9:57:40 PM
I wasn't digging metro at all.
---
#17ufaraPosted 2/20/2014 10:01:03 PM
Taizuku posted...

I like it.

Then again, games where stealth is an option and a well done one is cool in my book.
---
#18Shryker7Posted 2/21/2014 7:52:03 PM
Remember Me?
http://www.nineinchsandwich.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/RememberMe.gif
---
PSN: ULTIMATE_RUSTLES
"Is sanity...the price to pay...for POWER?!"
#19KyryloPosted 2/22/2014 3:21:16 AM
ufara posted...
Taizuku posted...

I like it.

Then again, games where stealth is an option and a well done one is cool in my book.

Well tbh, comparing remember me to Metro is like comparing Michael Bay to Luc Besson .
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#20QCTeamkillPosted 2/22/2014 4:48:50 AM
In Remember Me, the extra combo chain moves DLC totally breaks the system.

Put them all together in a combo for intant full heal, or deal damage higher than a nuke. Just choose the first move accordingly.