I may be really weird but

#31Ether101Posted 3/31/2014 11:20:44 AM
Taizuku posted...
I'm not going to pretend as if this game isn't a lazy mess, I'm just saying it's way easier to go off of what someone else has rather than doing something yourself, especially if you aren't confident in your skill to create.

What about their racist remarks?
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamers' have lost their pride.
#32TaizukuPosted 3/31/2014 6:02:38 PM
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
I'm not going to pretend as if this game isn't a lazy mess, I'm just saying it's way easier to go off of what someone else has rather than doing something yourself, especially if you aren't confident in your skill to create.

What about their racist remarks?

What about them? I'm not defending anyone here, so don't expect an actual response.
---
Life has become far too boring for me lately.
#33bigdom93Posted 4/2/2014 10:14:23 AM
Ether101 posted...
That is to say, when you take an idea you normally try to put your own spin on it to make it feel like its part of the concept. What Ninja Theory has done feels more like they just stitched a bunch of ideas together. It comes off as steeling rather then inspired.

I couldn't have said it better myself, the game is just a whole lot of stitched together "inspirations".
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them