ITT: We talk about the Devil May Cry franchise and nothing else

#1Little_IshidaPosted 3/20/2014 4:37:02 PM
Lets see how long we can go without arguing or going off topic. I have high hopes for you GameFAQs

Personally, DMC3 is my favourite, but the one i probably played the most was DMC1 back in the day, first impressions were pretty "meh" until i learned to enjoy it and got into it. DMC2 was abysmal for me, and i've never played DmC.

What about you guys? What do you have to say about the Devil May Cry franchise?
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
#2HacknslashloverPosted 3/20/2014 4:45:30 PM
Friendo :^)

Why do you have hopes for gamefaqs :^)
---
Hackslasher broski must be a swordsman. He is slashing dem keepers left and right. Rofl - Dodger_Dodgie
#3FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/20/2014 4:46:47 PM
DmC is money.
---
$The Money Team$
#4smithkakarotPosted 3/20/2014 4:48:47 PM
I haven't quite decided whether DMC3 or 4 is my favorite...but while I definitely consider DMC2 the weakest entry in the original series, I still think it's alright.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5ZeroX91Posted 3/20/2014 4:51:10 PM
*stays out of the topic*
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZH1V8ljoOs
#6bobbysjobyPosted 3/20/2014 5:08:53 PM
Nero was a terrible, pathetic excuse for a character. half assed dante clone with no real personality to speak of aside from crying like a school girl when things get rough

and on the gameplay side he was a waste. only 1 sword and gun for his whole campaign with a half assed devil time, it was like dante in devil may cry 2 except done right with some moves to unlock throughout the game and some extra tricks here and there
#7DuuuDe14Posted 3/20/2014 5:11:47 PM
I still consider DMC3 to be my favorite but also my least favorite Dante. Uncle Dante too stronk.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#8FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/20/2014 5:17:31 PM
DMC 3 best Devil May Cry game. 2 is meh..,,
---
$The Money Team$
#9HacknslashloverPosted 3/20/2014 5:21:13 PM
bobbysjoby posted...
Nero was a terrible, pathetic excuse for a character. half assed dante clone with no real personality to speak of aside from crying like a school girl when things get rough

and on the gameplay side he was a waste. only 1 sword and gun for his whole campaign with a half assed devil time, it was like dante in devil may cry 2 except done right with some moves to unlock throughout the game and some extra tricks here and there

Friendo :^)

He was almost as bad as one dimensional boring Villain aka Vergil.
---
Hackslasher broski must be a swordsman. He is slashing dem keepers left and right. Rofl - Dodger_Dodgie
#10OracleGunnerPosted 3/20/2014 5:31:09 PM
DmC is just as good as DMC 2.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.