ITT: We talk about the Devil May Cry franchise and nothing else

#111FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/25/2014 7:29:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#112DuuuDe14Posted 3/25/2014 7:24:57 AM
To quote our resident troll hackandslash.

"Trolls get modded friendo"

Poor Bobby-kun...too tsun tsun for his own good.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#113StrelokPosted 3/25/2014 8:00:48 AM
I got a PM about his status moneybags.

And in your opinion "abuse" is "owning"?

Then I'm afraid you've got some bad mental sickness going on buddy.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#114FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/25/2014 8:10:39 AM
Strelok posted...
I got a PM about his status moneybags.

And in your opinion "abuse" is "owning"?

Then I'm afraid you've got some bad mental sickness going on buddy.

Lol u started dishin out insults and when money bobby strikes you back, u go cry to mods and placed him on ur ignore list.

And I call baloney on your "PM". Lol don't lie.
---
$The Money Team$
#115StrelokPosted 3/25/2014 8:16:20 AM
You can call bull whatever you want, doesn't make it any less true.

Furthermore, if I actually dished out insults, I'd get modded for them no?
Bobby, your precious little friend, in the meantime, used several personal insults, constantly, despite me remaining civil with him. I put him on the ignore list because, like you, he never responded to anything I tore apart and just went "lol poop scooper" instead. This is why he got suspended and then put in purgatory :)

By all means, keep dreaming your stuff man, it doesn't make actual reality any less real.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#116FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/25/2014 8:32:50 AM
Strelok posted...
You can call bull whatever you want, doesn't make it any less true.

Furthermore, if I actually dished out insults, I'd get modded for them no?
Bobby, your precious little friend, in the meantime, used several personal insults, constantly, despite me remaining civil with him. I put him on the ignore list because, like you, he never responded to anything I tore apart and just went "lol poop scooper" instead. This is why he got suspended and then put in purgatory :)

By all means, keep dreaming your stuff man, it doesn't make actual reality any less real.

I call bull on everything u said most especially the civil part.

U was attacking us the day a pro DmC poster posts positive things. Don't lie. Don't backpedal. Lol

Also, there are ways to insult people without gettin modded. Don't be naive.
---
$The Money Team$
#117StrelokPosted 3/25/2014 8:42:50 AM
I've been more civil than you were to me moneybags.

I was only "attacking" you (Read: Call you out on your shenanigans, I haven't been insulting towards you) when you were proving to be a troll. Which happened on day 1. Bobby outright admitted that he was here solely to troll others moneybags.

And if you are so witless that you got offended by me being condescending towards you that isn't my fault. That problem is between keyboard and chair.

I don't mind people that like the game.
I mind people that troll.

You and bobby both fall in the latter category.
Now, go back to your bridge and let the grownups have their fun in the topic. Shoo.
---
#118DuuuDe14Posted 3/25/2014 8:48:21 AM
I'm surprised you're still having a conversation with this guy Strelok. It's obvious he doesn't take anything we say seriously and he's probably elated that you're even responding to him. Let him be. There's nothing to gain from talking to him anymore.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#119StrelokPosted 3/25/2014 8:51:40 AM
I'm dangling this little morsel high above. Who knows, he might try to bite and then he can join his friend bobby in purgatory.
---
#120MixorzPosted 3/25/2014 9:30:37 AM
Well, Streloks mod was entirely justified as he accused another poster of rape. Why would an alleged victim be making light of such a horrific act?
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II