ITT: We talk about the Devil May Cry franchise and nothing else

#31OracleGunnerPosted 3/21/2014 3:39:00 PM
FloydMoneyMay posted...
OracleGunner posted...
DmC got a lower user score than most of the franchise, failed to sell more than half of it's predecessor and is just as good as DMC2.

Y'all got it almost right except for the part that it's as good as DMC 2.

C'mon man, DMC 2 is not really good yo. DmC is money.

Nope it's just as good. I played both. I passed both and had the same amount of fun and they shared the same replay value. The only thing DMC2 has over DmC is that you don't need DLC to have an extra character.

If DmC is money then DMC4 is pure gold and the entire economy of most countries.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#32LordKaizerPosted 3/21/2014 4:32:50 PM
FloydMoneyMay posted...
DmC is money.

no, DmC is a game that being bundled with MGS4, dishonored and PS3 with 3 other games that are 2 years older than DmC. FACT.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#33FloydMoneyMayPosted 3/21/2014 4:54:53 PM
LordKaizer posted...
FloydMoneyMay posted...
DmC is money.

no, DmC is a game that being bundled with MGS4, dishonored and PS3 with 3 other games that are 2 years older than DmC. FACT.

Lol what? Y'all gotta speak clearly.
---
$The Money Team$
#34StrelokPosted 3/21/2014 7:24:10 PM
Says the man who can't type normal English...

It is easy to get the gist.
DmC is being bundled with MGS4 and Dishonored for the PS3. Both games are older than DmC (2 years in the case of MGS4) and all are far superior games.

The game is money in the same way a penny stuck in a filthy stinking yellowish dog turd covered in bird vomit is money.
It's money, but I certainly wouldn't think it's worth all the crap to own it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#35bobbysjobyPosted 3/21/2014 8:05:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36MixorzPosted 3/21/2014 8:32:55 PM
LordKaizer posted...
FloydMoneyMay posted...
DmC is money.

So DmC being bundled is bad? Well by your logic DMC 4 was bad since it was bundled so early in its life. Lulz.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Best Topic Ever: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/618630-torchlight/68552569
#37LordKaizerPosted 3/22/2014 1:01:20 AM
Strelok posted...
Says the man who can't type normal English...

It is easy to get the gist.
DmC is being bundled with MGS4 and Dishonored for the PS3. Both games are older than DmC (2 years in the case of MGS4) and all are far superior games.

The game is money in the same way a penny stuck in a filthy stinking yellowish dog turd covered in bird vomit is money.
It's money, but I certainly wouldn't think it's worth all the crap to own it.

correction, DmC isn't just being bundled with MGS4 and dishonored. it's also being bundled with every ps3 and 360 console with other old games.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#38LordKaizerPosted 3/22/2014 1:12:15 AM
Mixorz posted...
LordKaizer posted...
FloydMoneyMay posted...
DmC is money.

So DmC being bundled is bad? Well by your logic DMC 4 was bad since it was bundled so early in its life. Lulz.

no, by my logic ps3 was selling bad at the time that it needed a popular games to sell the console like DMC 4 and MGS4. also, i said last year DmC was on bargain bin after 2 to 3 months of it release. so, they started to bundle the game with other titles like MGS 4 and dishonored and they couldn't sell enough DmC copies. so, they decided to bundle with ps3 and 360 with other old titles like uncharted 3, infamous 2, one piece and some shovelware title.
---
#39StrelokPosted 3/22/2014 6:45:08 AM
Funny:
My nearby Gamestop had about 15 copies of DmC (PS3) new. 5 sold.
They were back in the used bin the same week. All 5.
Lollipop Chainsaw had the same amount of copies, 15 (PS3). All were sold. Used bin total? 0.

The DMC HD collection? Sold out. No used games in the bins.
The DmC new games are still new, pricedropped to 20 Euroes. And they still don't sell.

Just a little fun fact.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#40bobbysjobyPosted 3/22/2014 7:22:43 AM
you seriously pay attention to the amount of games that go from sold to the used bin at gamestop throughout your week strelok? for your sake I hope that was a fabricated story