DmC vs Yaiba:Ninja Gaiden Z

#451ZeroX91Posted 4/3/2014 5:42:27 PM
If you do you're a *****. :p
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZH1V8ljoOs
#452ufaraPosted 4/3/2014 5:45:11 PM
Better than having one get stuck under the stage.

Happens to flippin' often.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#453ZeroX91Posted 4/3/2014 6:24:50 PM
But that's like the funniest thing in the game...
---
#454Rising_shadowPosted 4/3/2014 6:47:28 PM
ufara posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
Or fighting them in general. Any infusions worth it on a Str/Dex build? Haven't really messed with those at all.

If you're going heavy on those stats, not really. Most lower the scaling with Mundane being interesting.

Yeah, those are my only offensive stats, no miracles, no hexes, no sorceries. Maybe one day I'll invest in a mage build after I get a MLGS.
Also, **** the shrine. Who had the great idea of giving the mages homing projectiles? And the goddamn frog sweep attack is a one hit kill, that's ridiculous.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#455ufaraPosted 4/3/2014 6:54:56 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
ufara posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
Or fighting them in general. Any infusions worth it on a Str/Dex build? Haven't really messed with those at all.

If you're going heavy on those stats, not really. Most lower the scaling with Mundane being interesting.

Yeah, those are my only offensive stats, no miracles, no hexes, no sorceries. Maybe one day I'll invest in a mage build after I get a MLGS.
Also, **** the shrine. Who had the great idea of giving the mages homing projectiles? And the goddamn frog sweep attack is a one hit kill, that's ridiculous.

Then yeah. No infusion would be the best idea. The only time a character like yours would consider it is for a weapon with pitiful or no scaling and going raw for a direct increase.

The mages wouldn't be so bad if they couldn't lock on to you from about a mile away.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#456Rising_shadowPosted 4/3/2014 7:15:50 PM
So basically like the Bluemoon could benefit from Raw since it has no scaling at all, right?
And that range is pretty brutal. Even with my Rider bow it still took at least three shots and there are multiple of them sometimes.
---
#457ZeroX91Posted 4/3/2014 7:19:41 PM
Just git good and roll under them....just git gud guys....git gud.
---
#458ufaraPosted 4/3/2014 7:26:45 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
So basically like the Bluemoon could benefit from Raw since it has no scaling at all, right?
And that range is pretty brutal. Even with my Rider bow it still took at least three shots and there are multiple of them sometimes.

Pretty much. Santlers spear is a good one as well.

I used the black bow and poison arrows. Works for me.

Annoying goits.
---
#459Rising_shadowPosted 4/3/2014 7:53:26 PM
Poison is good but I killed in too few shots for it to work best. Now on the sentinels in the castle, that's something else.
---
#460ufaraPosted 4/4/2014 3:50:19 PM
Hey look. Another topic about the Ring of Life Protection. Is it really that time of the week?
---