When will the DmC PS4/Xbox360 version be announced?

#21NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/30/2014 1:29:35 AM
*sighs* In topics like this, the TC rarely ever replies and/or only ignores replies. Most of the pro-DmC fans here never even want to have a real conversation anyway.

On topic, DmC is already on the Xbox 360.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#22DuuuDe14Posted 3/30/2014 1:48:28 AM
Because Sheep is "doing it for the pros" even though he wouldn't touch DmC as long as he has DMC4 Bayonetta and MGR.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#23smithkakarotPosted 3/30/2014 1:50:20 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Because Sheep is "doing it for the pros" even though he wouldn't touch DmC as long as he has DMC4 Bayonetta and MGR.

I wonder what "it" is? What is it that someone who prefers DMC4, Bayonetta, and MGR could POSSIBLY "do" for the pros?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#24DuuuDe14Posted 3/30/2014 1:58:17 AM
Does it matter? A trolls a troll. Simple as that.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#25Ink-RibbonPosted 3/30/2014 7:43:23 AM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...
Does it matter? A trolls a troll. Simple as that.

There is something wrong with your comment...Do you know what' could be wrong?

Anyway, chair is a chair, no matter who it belongs to. ;)
#26Ink-RibbonPosted 3/30/2014 7:47:36 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
*sighs* In topics like this, the TC rarely ever replies and/or only ignores replies. Most of the pro-DmC fans here never even want to have a real conversation anyway.

Let's be fair, nostalgia. I replied his post and nobody cared enough to talk about it being a Complete edition, like I stated some posts ago...

Regardless, I believe they might do what they did to Dynasty Warriors 8, by releasing Extreme Legends for both PS3 and PS4. I see no problem with the same happening to DmC. Capcom might release a complete version ( including the DLC and other stuff ) for PS3 and work to release another for PS4.

Oddly enough, DW8 for PS4 looks like crap and it feels like crap, according to people who played it. I won't buy a PS4 in the next years to come, so I'm probably biased enough when I say PS3 version is better. Only time will tell, though. ;)
#27NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/31/2014 12:41:06 AM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Let's be fair, nostalgia. I replied his post and nobody cared enough to talk about it being a Complete edition, like I stated some posts ago...

Regardless, I believe they might do what they did to Dynasty Warriors 8, by releasing Extreme Legends for both PS3 and PS4. I see no problem with the same happening to DmC. Capcom might release a complete version ( including the DLC and other stuff ) for PS3 and work to release another for PS4.

Oddly enough, DW8 for PS4 looks like crap and it feels like crap, according to people who played it. I won't buy a PS4 in the next years to come, so I'm probably biased enough when I say PS3 version is better. Only time will tell, though. ;)

You kind of answered it though, Ink. No pro-DmC fans cared enough to have a real conversation with you, a pro-DmC fan, about DmC. Most (not all) of the pro-DmC fans really never have a conversation here anyway. They just make one post, half the time it's an insult to the people whole prefer original DMC over DmC, then they never come back. Besides, most of the time I am fair and pro-DmC fans are usually ignore me or are rude regardless...but, who cares? It's not worth discussing anyway. Both pro-original DMC fans and pro-DmC fans rarely come here anymore anyway.
---
#28StrelokPosted 3/31/2014 2:55:20 AM
True, most of the time it's just a bunch of trolls looking for a new bridge.

I tried at times to engage in conversation with prolls/alts as to why DmC would be ebtter than everything else in their opinion, but I just got insults flung back at me.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#29NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/1/2014 3:30:14 AM
Strelok posted...

I tried at times to engage in conversation with prolls/alts as to why DmC would be ebtter than everything else in their opinion, but I just got insults flung back at me.

Too bad there's not a place where all the reasonable pro-original DMC fans and pro-DmC fans can go and discuss things. I do think Vergil's Downfall was okay and was a little better than the main DmC game.
---
#30FloydMoneyMayPosted 4/1/2014 7:40:10 AM
Strelok posted...

Lol... Ok.
---
$The Money Team$