My ps3 shuts down everytime I use the hacker combo.

#1tried_42_longPosted 3/30/2014 6:50:19 AM
Like seriously, 4X triangle and my ps3 shuts down. =(

I don't know if this is caused by the disc or my ps3.

I really want to play this game, but damn, I can't get past the first battle.
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#2OracleGunnerPosted 3/30/2014 6:53:20 AM
If you have a buddy nearby with a PS3, then use the disk in his PS3 and if it doesn't work then it's the disk.
Alternatively check the disk for scratches and dirt.
Or try the demo and see if it does the same on it.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#3tried_42_long(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 7:04:28 AM
The place I bought the disc is quite far away. I hope I can find a nearby place with a ps3 to test this.

I just bought the game, and waited for 5 days just to play it. =(

I tried just walking around the enemies and everything was fine. But everytime I used Rebellion, the system shuts down.
---
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 3/30/2014 7:33:11 AM
Wow, I've never seen that one before. Is that for real?

If so, your PS3 is probably dying ( fast ) and/or you have a bad copy. ;)

Anyway, I wonder how would I feel playing a game and avoiding a move that could turn off my PS3, lol. There is a secret mission in the game, where you can't repeat the same move.

So, think about it. You're basically playing the game as a full secret mission, not being able to use a move ( hacker ). XD
#5StrelokPosted 3/30/2014 10:48:44 AM
Maybe your PS3 gained sentience and wants to commit seppeku as it realizes what game is being played?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#6OracleGunnerPosted 3/30/2014 12:58:34 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Anyway, I wonder how would I feel playing a game and avoiding a move that could turn off my PS3, lol. There is a secret mission in the game, where you can't repeat the same move.

So, think about it. You're basically playing the game as a full secret mission, not being able to use a move ( hacker ). XD

But it's not the same inky.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 3/30/2014 1:27:25 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Maybe, but the feeling is there. Playing like a secret mission, pretending that the whole gam could be a secret mission...;)

I'm pretty sure that I would pay to play a mission called oracle. You would try to guess what Dante is thinking and what he would be able to do. Talk about free will, eh?
#8OracleGunnerPosted 3/30/2014 2:06:07 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Maybe, but the feeling is there. Playing like a secret mission, pretending that the whole gam could be a secret mission...;)

I'm pretty sure that I would pay to play a mission called oracle. You would try to guess what Dante is thinking and what he would be able to do. Talk about free will, eh?

Yeah and you can pretend you can fly, but that doesn't stop gravity from making you fall a 100 feet. That was a poor joke and you know it, inky. Perhaps it's time to stop mourning the ashes of a bad couch.

And while predictions are fun manipulation, especially blatant, is more fun.
---
#9ufaraPosted 3/30/2014 7:52:23 PM
Does your PS3 do anything funny during any other game TC?
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#10tried_42_long(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 5:39:41 AM
Yeah, I have 20+ games and the thing just happened on some games. All of them where fine before.

It started with my RE5:GE. The ps3 shuts down after the playstation move guidelines. I reformatted, and now, I can't even get it to install its partition. Same with my Red Dead Redemption:GOTY. Although the shutdowns are completely random there.

My problem with this game is that the ps3 shuts down everytime I use Rebellion. Menus and everything are fine. Can't get past the first enemies on the carnival. I mean I walk around and nothing happens. It shuts down 1-2 seconds after using Rebellion. And this is consistent.
---